The odds are high that you might have already subscribed to a particular service in this era of seamless streaming services and mobile applications. Maybe you are hooked to Netflix, Apple Music, Games, workout apps, and so forth. Whichever service you subscribed to, you need to stay woke. As a norm, services offer a free trial and if you fail to unsubscribe from the service before the free trial elapses, funds to use the service will be deducted off your credit card automatically. The good news is that you can unsubscribe from the service anytime you wish to. However, when your credit card balance is zero, the services will be grouped under the expired category until the payment is made. As much as different subscription services make it easier to subscribe to their services, they also make it easy to unsubscribe if you know where to look.
How to View & Cancel Subscriptions on your iPhone from Settings App
Just by going to your Settings app, you can view active subscriptions, and expired subscriptions, and henceforth choose to unsubscribe from the services. Here’s how to cancel iPhone subscriptions from the Settings app.
1. Go to the Settings app on your iPhone.
2. Scroll down to and select iTunes and App Stores.
3. On the iTunes and App Stores page, click on your Apple ID.
4. Select View Apple ID from the new pop-up menu.
5. The Account Settings for your Apple ID will load, scroll down to and select “Subscriptions.”
6. On the Subscriptions page, you will be able to see the current apps that you have subscribed to and expired subscriptions.
7. Tap on the Subscription that you want to cancel.
8. Next, tap on ‘Cancel Subscription’ and then confirm the cancellation.
How to View & Cancel iPhone Subscriptions from the App Store
The easiest way to view and cancel subscriptions on iPhone and iPad is actually just going via the App Store. Here’s how you can cancel your app subscriptions using the App Store on your iOS devices.
1. Go to the App Store on your iPhone/iPad.
2. On the home page, tap your profile icon at the top right corner of the screen.
3. On the next page tap on ‘Subscriptions’. The list of active and paused subscriptions connected to your Apple ID will be displayed.
4. Select the subscription that you want to cancel.
5. Now, tap on ‘Cancel Subscription’. You will be asked to confirm the cancellation, just tap on ‘Cancel’ in the pop-up and that’s it. Your subscription will now be canceled and you can delete the app that you’ve stopped using now.