Did you know that there’s a way to make a transaction from KCB Bank to M-Pesa via USSD Code?
M-Pesa has grown to become a major financial player in the Kenya Economy, it is for this reason that every financial institution is coming out with a way to link their services to M-Pesa. KCB has enabled its customers to make transactions from their bank accounts to M-Pesa wallets more easily. Here IS the best way you can use to withdraw money from your KCB account to your M-Pesa wallet.
Step-by-Step: Make Transaction from KCB Bank to M-Pesa via USSD Code
- Dial *522# on your mobile phone
- Select option 3 ‘Send Money’
- Select option 3 ‘Send Money to M-Pesa’
- Select Source of Fund
- Choose the number to send to, either your number or another number
- Select the account you are sending from
- Enter the amount you wish to withdraw
- Enter your KCB mobile banking pin
- Confirm the transaction and submit
- You will receive a confirmation message from both KCB and M-pesa confirming your transaction
That’s it you have successfully withdrawn money from KCB Bank to M-pesa via USSD