The National Social Security Fund is a mandatory scheme for every employed Kenya, the agency is mandated with registering its members both from the informal and formal sectors. Over the years, Kenyans have had to deal with complicated processes just to access information regarding their contributions to the National Social Security Fund, but things have improved with technology. You can now access important information from the security fund without having to endure bureaucracies as before.
Information on how much you’ve saved so far can easily be requested and received from the NSSF online services. I have listed down all the important steps that you can follow to request your National Social Security Fund statement online.
Different Ways to get your NSSF Statement Online Kenya
#1. Web Portal
- Launch the NSSF Self-service Portal on your browser
- On the portal, click the ‘Member self-service links’ option
- Select the ‘NSSF contributions statement’ tab
- A statement’s account login page displays. Use your username and password to log in. After that, log in and enable account privileges
- After logging in, expect a welcome remark. Click on the link provided on the page to continue
- The page redirects you to your account. Therefore, scroll to select the statement period you wish to access, and click on ‘Issue account’
- As a result, you can now get your NSSF statement online Kenya ready for viewing
#2. NSSF Mobile app
- Install the NSSF App (on Google Play Store or App Store)
- A prompt will appear for you to create an offline credential using a password and username.
- Save the details by selecting ‘save offline login’
- A notification ‘Login Saved’ signing a successful creation of login data
- Click the OK button
- Use the verified offline login data to access the application features
- You will be prompted to select whether you are an employer or a member
- Select ‘Add new member’
- Input your e-service username, password, and your NSSF number
- The app will redirect you to a page where a prompt will appear for you to select the indicated identity credentials
- Select ‘View Statement’
- Download the statement if prompted to and view it from your device