Today we show you how to Generate an Account Statement on Rise. Your Rise account statement is an excellent way to keep track of your spending and investments. When you apply for a loan, try to purchase a property, or relocate to another country, your statement of account is often required to complete this process. With the growing popularity of African savings and investing applications, it’s critical to be able to receive an account statement from these apps.
Apart from showing that you’re a reliable candidate for whatever applications you need it for, it’s a great way to track your investments. You can use this to track your investing history, evaluate patterns, and discover better strategies to diversify your holdings. Unfortunately, not all investment applications allow you to download your account statements. Other programs, such as Piggyvest, will require you to email customer service and wait a few days before you can access them.
On Risevest, however, you can produce your account statements directly from the app and have them delivered to your email address in under a minute. This function is quite useful in an emergency. This article will show you how to produce investment account statements using the Risevest app.
How to Generate Your Account Statements on Rise with Risevest App
- Download the Risevest app on your phone (it’s available on iOS and Android)
- Sign in to your Risevest account and tap on the profile symbol in the lower right corner of your screen.
- Select ‘Account Statements.’
- Choose the specific plan for which you want the statement. You may also choose ‘All Plans‘ to produce them all at once.
- Next, enter the date range for which you want this statement to be valid.
- Click ‘Request Statement,’ and your bank statement will be emailed to the specified address.
Please confirm that the email address linked with your Risevest account is still active. This email address will always be displayed redacted by Risevest. This is for confirmation on the account statement request form.
That is how you Generate an Account Statement on Rise. We hope you found this post helpful, please share with us your feedback on your experience.