Your bank statement is an excellent source for keeping track of your spending and savings. This is why most organizations would ask for your bank statements. When applying for a loan, purchasing a home, or going outside of the nation, you will very certainly be requested to submit your bank statements. Previously, you had to go to the nearest bank branch to get a bank statement.
However, you can now produce bank statements online and even acquire a bank stamp on every page for advanced verification. This post will teach you how to create a bank statement using your GTWorld app. In addition, we’ll go through how to send your GTBank statement straight to an embassy and another bank. Continue reading to find out more.
How to Generate Your GTBank Statement
Below are the steps on how to generate your GTBank statement online.
- Open your GTWorld app (available for download on iOS or Android) and sign in.
- On the homepage, swipe right and tap ‘Account Statement.’
- Select ‘Statement Request.’
- Select the account and enter the dates for which you want the statement to be generated. Then click ‘Send Statement.’
Your bank statement will be emailed to you at the email you provided. Using this option to generate a bank statement is absolutely free. You’ll receive information on your initial account, closing account, useable balance, and every transaction that occurred during the time period you choose.
How to Send Your GTBank Statement to an Embassy
You can send your bank statement straight to the embassy you’re applying to use the GTWorld app. As a result, you no longer have to download pages of transactions for travel applications. You can send it as an applicant, guarantor, or sponsor.
Follow the steps below to do so:
- After selecting Account Statement, choose Embassy Statement.
- Create an account and select a role.
- Choose the embassy location and press the ‘Send statement’ button.
You will be notified once your e-statement has been delivered to the embassy. You will receive an email and a text message with your ticket as confirmation. Simply save the PDF with your ticket information and attach it to your visa application docs. Remember that you will be charged a small fee for each page you produce.
How to Send a Bank Statement to Another Bank
You can also produce and transfer your bank statement to another bank. This comes in handy when you need to stand in for someone as a guarantor or sponsor. Simply do this using the GTWorld app.
- Select ‘Send Statement to Third Party.’
- Select the account and your role.
- Select the bank destination and press the “Send Statement” button.
You’ll be charged a small fee for each page you transmit, much like when you send statements to an embassy.
And that’s how you make and send bank statements anytime you need them. Share this post with friends and family who may benefit from it.