There are quite a number of ways one can save YouTube videos straight onto his/her android phone. In the past, to download YouTube videos on an Android phone without an app was absolutely impossible. But as we shall see in this tutorial, you can now download videos on Android directly without any third party mobile application.
So are you ready to download YouTube Videos? Here is how to download YouTube videos on Android. You can find two ways to download YouTube videos on your android.
- Downloading YouTube videos using the Official YouTube mobile application.
- Downloading YouTube videos using online YouTube video downloader or YouTube video downloader App.
- Downloading YouTube video without any software
- 1 How to download YouTube videos in mobile
- 2 How to download YouTube videos without any software .
- 3 How to save YouTube videos on Android phone to watch offline
- 4 How to download YouTube Video on Android without App
- 5 How to download YouTube videos on Android phone directly .
- 6 How to download YouTube videos on iphone
- 7 YouTube Video downloader free download .
How to download YouTube videos in mobile
In this first download youtube videos in mobile method , we shall be using the YouTube Go app which comes preinstalled on android 8.1.0.
If you don’t have the application , you can install it from playstore . Youtube Go app was introduced this year and comes with youtube that allows you to download and watch videos .
To download Youtube videos in mobile using this app follow the procedures below :-
- Go to your phone and select YouTube Go app ( if you don’t have the application download it from playstore )
2. Tap the YouTube Go app to open it and search video of your choice . You can search for video by clicking the search icon .
3. In the search results, select video of your choice . A small window will pop up with download options . To download video , simply click Download button and it will start instantly .
You can also select the video quality of your choice from Basic, Standard and High quality .
Note : Some videos may not be available for download . To download these videos simply follow any of the methods below .
4. After downloading the YouTube video , to access it simply navigate to the bottom navigation menu and select Downloads . You can tap video to watch it .
Note : Available downloads can be watched as long as you have occasional internet connection .
To delete downloaded video in YouTube Go app , simply tap menu icon ( three vertical dots ) and click Delete video .
How to download YouTube videos without any software .
YouTube was originally designed to allow people to watch videos from the site but not offline . However if you want to download youtube videos without any software follow any of these two methods .
Method 1 :
- Navigate to your android phone browser and Goto YouTube .
- Open video you want to download and copy it’s url in the URL bar.
- Go to this website savefrom.net .
- Enter video url and click Download .
- Savefrom.net will automatically download YouTube video to your android phone without any software .
Method 2 :
You can also easily download YouTube videos without any software by following this quick trick .
- Open your mobile browser and Go to YouTube videos and select video of your choice .
- In the url bar add “ss” after ” www. ” . Something like www.ssyoutube……… and the link will remain as it is .
You’ll be redirected to a website where you can easily download the YouTube video inform of video or audio format .
How to save YouTube videos on Android phone to watch offline
To make a YouTube video available for watching offline , you’ll need to follow the following simple steps below .
Step 1 : Go to the video you want to download and Look for Add to Offline icon below ( Similarly you can click the context menu button and select Add to Offline option )
Step 2 : After Selecting the Add to Offline button , a small window will popup asking you which video resolution to save – Low , Medium or HD . Once you select the quality , the YouTube video will be automatically downloaded to your android device . Low quality videos take shorter time and space to download and are of relatively worse quality compared to the other two .
How to watch YouTube offline Video
To find the saved video , go to the home page of YouTube. You can do so by either dragging the video down using gesture, or by simply tapping the back button on Android. At YouTube Homepage , click the Account tab (the one the right-most corner that looks like a human body).
At this point , you’ll see all videos you have saved for offline viewing . If you want to delete a video, click on the context menu next to the video, and select Remove from saved videos.
Here is how to subscribe to YouTube Red .
YouTube Red is a paid version of YouTube that allows you access a lot of YouTube locked features such as Save videos for offline watching , Ad free music , Listen in the backgrounds , downloads , YouTube Originals and a lot of many other goodies online .
YouTube Red subscription service has got two different plans YouTube Premium and YouTube Music Premium , you can get the two at $9.99 per month and $11.99 per month respectively .
All you need is sign up for YouTube Red now .
How to sign up with YouTube Red
That said , you can sign up for YouTube Red via web browser following the simple steps below .
Step 1 : Go to YouTube.com/Red
Step 2 : Select Try it Free
Step 3 : If you don’t already have a credit card enrolled with YouTube, enter your credit or debit card information.
Step 4 : Enter the zip code associated with the card.
Step 5 : Select Buy
How to download YouTube Video on Android without App
Sometimes you don’t need a YouTube Video downloader App on your android phone to download YouTube videos since they consume a lot of space or having nagging ads .
In this section, am going to show you how to download YouTube Videos on Android without an App .
To download YouTube videos on Android or PC without an App , you’ll need to follow some of the following simple steps below .
Step 1 : Go to YouTube and find the video you want to download . Open & Copy ( CTRL + C ) the URL link of the video as show below .
Step 2 : Go to YouTube Video Downloader and paste ( CTRL + V ) the link in the box as shown below .
Step 3 : After selecting download , the website will show a variety of video formats to download from the server . Mp4 , webm and 3Gp are some of them .
With downloadfacebookvideo.net you can also download audio formats as well .
How to download YouTube videos on Android phone directly .
There are a lot of YouTube video downloaders on play store , However in this guide i will show how you can download YouTube videos on Android phone directly using any YouTube video downloader .
Step 1 : Open your YouTube Video Downloader
Step 2 : Enter any search term of the video you’re interested in and tap the search button . A list of videos will show up .
Step 3 : Tap the video you want to download . Some Format options will pop up .
Step 4 : Select the video / audio format you want to download. We recommend MP4 files in 1080p or 720p for videos and MP3 files if you only want the audio.
Whichever video format you want to download on your android phone , i would recommend you use this website download facebook video and save yourself the burden of nagging ads and apps that take up a lot of space on your phone .
How to download youtube videos in mobile directly
Make user you have installed a mobile browser on your mobile. Then go to the AmoyShare official site you will find the Free YouTube Downloader.
Step 1. Search YouTube videos by video link.
Step 2. Preview YouTube videos on Free YouTube Downloader
Step 3. Choose video formats & quality and download it to Android
How to download YouTube videos on iphone
It is not that easy to download YouTube videos on your iPhone, so you have to do a preparation for downloading video from YouTube better. Install Cheetah (a mobile browser) will make the video download more possible.
Step 1. Explore YouTube and Copy the Video Link
Step 2. Enter Free YouTube Downloader and Paste the Video Link
Step 3. Preview YouTube Video before Downloading to iPhone
Step 4. Choose YouTube Video Formats and Quality, Download
YouTube Video downloader free download .
There are a couple of YouTube video downloaders that i use to download youtube videos for free both on android and PC .
These YouTube video downloaders are totally free of charge and will help you to save youtube videos on your android phone much more easily .
Free YouTube Downloader
Free YouTube Downloader is a 100% safe online free site to download videos from YouTube, you can download free YouTube videos on your computer and mobile phone.
Features of Free YouTube Downloader:
- The flexible way to search YouTube, support video link search and keywords search.
- Play YouTube video and music before downloading.
- Multiple YouTube video formats like MP4, 3GP, WebM supported.
- Rip YouTube music from the video in MP3 supported.
- Download YouTube videos without audio supported.
- Search YouTube playlist and download playlist by AnyUTube.
- Supports more than 1000 sites including Facebook, Dailymotion, Vimeo, etc.
- No ads, virus, spyware, plugins
How to download videos from YouTube with Free YouTube Downloader?
Just 2 simple steps, you can download YouTube videos online easily!
Step 1. Search YouTube videos on Free YouTube Downloader by video name or video link.
Use keywords: Enter the YouTube video name or the artist in the searching bar, click search icon then you will get the YouTube video you need.
Use video link: copy the YouTube video link from the site and paste it into the search bar of Free YouTube Downloader, you can also have the result you want!
Step 2. Play YouTube videos before downloading.
You can stream the YouTube videos on Free YouTube Downloader, just like you browse videos on the YouTube site.
Step 3. Download YouTube videos.
Free YouTube Downloader provides diverse video and audio formats you may need, video formats like MP4, 3GP, MKV, WebM and more, audio formats like MP3, M4A, WebM and more. So, just click the download button and choose the video/audio formats & quality you need.
So, with these 3 simple steps, you can download free YouTube videos on your computer, what if you want to download YouTube videos on your mobile phone? Free YouTube Downloader also can make it happen!
How to download and Convert YouTube videos to MP3.
If you’re looking for an easier way to download and convert YouTube Videos to Mp3 follow these simple steps.
- Go to MP3 Converter and Enter the link or URL of the youtube video that you wish to convert and download.
- Tap the “MP3 Convert ” button to begin the video conversion process.
- Select Format (Video or mp3) you wish to download
- You can now enjoy the free music and songs
Is it legal to download YouTube Videos?
YouTube does not allow the use of Third party apps to download YouTube videos from its servers. Downloading YouTube videos also opens you up to potential copyright infringement unless you have permission from the copyright holder, it’s in the public domain, or you own the video yourself.
That said YouTube offers some ways to download videos from it’s servers through it’s apps and some web services .