Are you an Airtel customer? Do you want to check your data balance? Airtel Uganda has got you covered with easy, quick, and instant methods to check your data balance. So, worry not, here are the four easy methods that can help you check your data balance on your Airtel number.
Method 1: USSD codes
USSD codes are the easiest way to check your data balance.
- Open the phone app on your mobile phone.
- Dial *175*4#, then press the call button to directly check your data balance.
- Dial *175#, press Ok, choose number (4) which is volume check and your data balance will instantly show on your phone screen.
Method 2: MyAirtel App
Airtel customers can use MyAirtel App to check their data balance.
- Download the App on Google Play Store and App Store for Androids and iPhones respectively.
- Open MyAirtel App on your phone.
- Login to MyAirtel account with your Airtel number and you will be required to fill in an OTP code which has been sent to your number.
- Click on “ Home” on the MyAirtel App dashboard. Your data balance will be showing on your phone screen just below the advert.
Method 3 : Using Airtel self-care service on Airtel Website
Airtel self-care service is similar to MyAirtel App.
- Type https://www.airtel.ug/ in your browser to open the Airtel website.
- Click on the human-like icon on the upper right corner on the website to open the login page.
- Login to your account with your number and password. Sign in with your number, then fill out a form to get an account if you haven’t registered yet.
- Click on the account you want to check in the sidebar.
- Check your data balance under “Account Overview”. Look for “Prepaid”, the amount of data will be listed below the internet header.
Method 4: Customer Care Services
You can call Airtel customer service for any inquiries you have on regards of data balance. In this method, you get to address your data complaint issue to a customer care agent through a simple call.
- Go to your phone App
- Dial 100, then okay and follow the prompts.
How to check data balance on airtel Uganda MiFi
- Turn your MiFi to the back, and look for the website IP address
- Open your browser and type 192.168.1.1 in the address bar
- Enter your password “admin”
- Click on Home and select Manage Account
- Select “Data Balance Check“
If this article was helpful, please give us a thumbs up and share the content on your social media.