Today, we break downs the steps to apply for your Kuda Bank Overdraft.
Kuda is one of the country’s first fully online banks. Currently, the digital bank has over 3 million subscribers across the nation. The Kuda app has several extremely cool features that its users love, such as the virtual card option. The Kuda Bank “Overdraft” option, on the other hand, has piqued the interest of many of its customers over time.
Kuda’s “Overdraft” feature is a short-term loan provided to Kuda bank customers. This means you can use your Kuda Bank app to borrow money to pay your bills. If you have a Kuda bank account, we will show you how to apply for a Kuda overdraft.
How to Apply for a Kuda Bank Overdraft
Kuda Overdrafts is only accessible to individuals who have met certain requirements. To be eligible, your account must be updated with your Bank Verification Number (BVN), and a valid ID. You must also have used your Kuda account regularly for a few months.
How to Obtain a Kuda Bank Overdraft
- Launch the Kuda app (on iOS or Android) and choose Borrow from the app dashboard.
- Select Borrow.
- You must then determine your eligibility.
- If you qualify, you should see the option to ‘Get Your Overdraft’.
- Select Next.
- Enter the amount you wish to borrow, then press Done.
- Confirm your transaction using your transaction PIN, fingerprint, or Face ID.
- Click Okay, and you will be credited immediately.
You should be aware that, although the overdraft has no maximum limit, the amount you see on your overdraft will be determined mostly by the inflow and outflow of funds in your account.
To repay your loan, you must fund your Kuda wallet, and Kuda will deduct it from your account at the appropriate time. Furthermore, Kuda Bank’s overdraft comes with a daily interest rate of 0.3% on any amount borrowed, and this interest will continue to accumulate until repayment is complete.