Today, we show you how to add or change your shipping address on Amazon.
Amazon is one of the world’s largest e-commerce platforms. On the site, you can buy books, gadgets, cooking utensils, clothes, shoes, bags, and other items. They also provide both free and paid shipping on a variety of products. When purchasing anything from Amazon, one of the most important considerations is the delivery address to which the items will be delivered.
If you’ve just moved or want to send a gift to a friend, you may want to update your Amazon delivery address. In this post, I’ll show you how to change your Amazon shipping address.
Your Amazon account can have several shipping addresses. This enables you to send orders to your home or office addresses, as well as to friends and relatives. The sole exception is after the item has been delivered; you must update your address before placing the order.
How to Add a New Shipping Address on Amazon
You can update your Amazon shipping address by following the instructions below.
To add a new shipping address on Amazon:
- Go to Amazon website in your browser and sign in if you aren’t already.
- Click Account & Lists menu and select Account from the menu that appears.
- Scroll down the page and click the Your addresses link under the Ordering and shopping preferences section.
- On the next page, you’ll see a list of the current addresses connected to your Amazon account. For example, I have my home address and my office address in case I want the item delivered to any of these places. To add a new address, click the Add Address box to add an entirely new address.
- Also, to make one of the addresses your default, click the Set as Default option.
How to Update or Remove an Existing Shipping Address on Amazon
You can also edit an existing shipping address on Amazon.
To edit an Amazon shipping address:
- Click the Edit link below the address you need to change.
- Edit the address using the fields given. It’s also worth mentioning that you can include extra delivery instructions such as where to put products, weekend deliveries, and more.
- When you’re done, click the Save changes button.
- After you’ve changed your Amazon delivery address, you should make it the default. To do so, go to the bottom and click the Set as Default option.
- Finally, if you no longer need an address linked to your account, delete it. If you move to a new apartment, for example, you won’t need the old address, so click the Remove link at the bottom of the address you no longer need.
You can quickly add or change your Amazon shipping address by following the steps outlined above. I hope this post has been helpful to you. Please don’t forget to share it on your social media pages to help others.