All of the Glo Night Plans are included in this article. You’ll learn how to activate 1GB for N100, 250MB for N25, and 500MB for N50 in Nigeria for late-night browsing. There is no doubt about the need to make data affordable and accessible to all, and Globacom, as a top telecommunications provider, has ensured that there is a range of data packages to choose from based on your preferences.
For people who are tired of paying more for monthly and weekly bundles, here is a package that is perfect for individuals who download large files. When it comes to low-cost night browsing options in Nigeria, Airtel, MTN, and 9mobile are among the frontrunners.
Glo provides not one, but three Night Bundles: 1GB for N100, 500MB for N50, and 250MB for N25. These plans enable you to browse at midnight between the hours of 12 AM and 5 AM. Although this is not the cheapest night data bundle available, if you are a Glo user, you can use this package for downloading, uploading, browsing, accessing social networking websites, streaming, and other activities.
All Glo night browsing plans and subscription codes are listed below.
Here’s How to stop Glo Data Plan auto-renewal via USSD code
How to borrow data from Nigeria Telecoms (Glo, MTN, Airtel, and Etisalat)
Here’s How To Hide Phone Number on MTN, Glo, Airtel, and 9mobile In Nigeria
How to Enable Glo Midnight Browsing Plans – 1GB for N100, 500MB for N50, and 250MB for N25
Follow the steps below to activate the Glo Night Browsing Plans:
- The first step is to recharge the airtime (N25, N50, or N100) on your phone.
- For 1GB for N100, dial *127*60# or SMS 60 to 127 or *777# then follow the prompt (Data Services » Buy Data » Night and Weekend Plans » then select 1 for Night plan). — This plan is valid for 5 days and works between 12 am to 5 am.
- For 500MB for N50, dial *777# and follow the prompt. — This plan is valid for 1 day and works between 12 am to 5 am.
- For 250MB for N25, dial *777# and follow the prompt. — This plan is valid for 1 day and works between 12 am to 5 am.
How to check Glo Night Browsing Data Balance
There are two ways to do this.
- Dial *127*0# to check your MB data balance easily.
- Dial *777#, and choose your current subscription plan. Next, choose Manage data and select Data Balance. Expect a message from your network showing your data balance.
That concludes the Glo Night Browsing Plans. If you found this information useful, please share it on your social media accounts.