The Covid 19 pandemic has taught us to literally do everything remotely using the help of technology. Now, we work, study, and pray from home which was not the case before. If you have kids, you notice that you needed to buy them phones or tablets to keep track of their class work. The question is what do the kids use the phone for right after classes? Of course, they visit various social platforms like Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp and so much more. Such platforms are fun but are also crowded with cyberbullies and bad people. Not to make you fret something bad could happen to your kid without your knowledge. As a parent, it is okay to overlook what is transcending in your kid’s life so you are able to protect them from any cyber harm. You can monitor the kid’s phone routinely however that will not be effective since the kid can delete data they think will get them in trouble. The best way to monitor events is by being anonymous. How do you go anonymous, you may ask? The answer is pretty simple, by using the KidsGuard Pro Facebook tracker.
The KidsGuard Pro Facebook tracker is a mobile phone tracking app that enables you to see all Facebook activity, likes, comments, and notifications and go as deep as reading someone’s conversation on Facebook without their knowledge. You actually do not have to be friends with the target on Facebook. All you have to do is install the app on the target’s phone, the installation process will take less than 10 minutes, and do not worry, you do not have to root your way into the system. Cool, right?
Phenomenal Features of KidsGuard Pro Facebook Tracker
I guess that you are already hooked on what the KidsGuard Pro for Android Facebook tracker can do for you in regards to parental controls.
- First, you get uploads of Facebook screenshots for every minute the target phone is using the platform.
- You can also check out the details of the target’s Facebook account without a password.
- Of course, Facebook will insist that the messages are encrypted but with this Facebook tracker, you get to read all those hidden conversations on the platform.
KidsGuard Pro for Android Plans and their Prices
With the endless unique features of the KidsGuard Pro for Android Facebook tracker, there is a catch to accessing these services. As you guessed, it is not a free service but subscription-based. You can pay per month, for 3 months or a year depending on your preference. However just a tip-off, you get a huge discount if you pay a wholesome plan for 3 months or 12 months. Here is what you will pay for each plan;
1 month- $27.99
3 months- $43.99
1 year- $89.9
Now that you know the price you need to pay for your preferred plan, you could be worried about the payment methods. Be rest assured that the platform accepts secure online payment from PayPal, Visa, Master Card, Maestro, JCB, Discover, American Express, Diners Club International, Giro Pay, and Direct Debit.
In certain cases where you are dissatisfied with the product, you can request the 30-day money-back guarantee and the money will be reimbursed to your registered account. If you are satisfied with the product, you will run on auto-subscription when your subscription fee expires. The good thing is that you can cancel your auto-subscription any time you wish to.
How to Get Started with using KidsGuard Pro
1. First things first, you need to create an account with Clev Guard. All you have to do is visit Clevguard.com.
2. Once you have successfully logged in to the account, select the target product “KidsGuard Pro for Androids” then tap on “Buy Now.”
3. Choose your preferred plan. There are three plans, a 1-month plan, 3 months plan, and 1-year plan.
4. Now make payment for the selected plan. You can pay using PayPal, Visa, Master Card, Maestro, JCB, Discover, American Express, Diners Club International, Giro Pay, and Direct Debit.
5. Once you have made payment successfully, your login details will be sent via the registered email address. You will use the log-in details to get access to your KidsGuard Pro for Android account.
How to Install the KidsGuard Pro Tracker on Target’s Phone
1. Using the target’s android device, go to www.clevguard.net on the preferred browser.
2. On the ClevGuard site, you will see a slider icon, slide to the right to download KidsGuard Pro for the Android app. Patiently wait for the file to download and once the download is complete, go to the File Manager app on the target’s phone to view and install the APK file. The file will be stored under the Downloads folder in the File Manager, tap on the file and select Install. After successful installation, launch the app on the target’s device.
3. Accept the ClevGuard End User License Agreement to proceed.
4. Sign in with your email and password to your KidsGuard Pro account.
5. Enter the child’s name and age.
6. In order for KidsGuard Pro to function smoothly on the target’s phone, you need to enable display pop-up windows to run in the background. To do so, go to the Settings app, select App Info>Other Permisions>Display pop-up Windows while running in the background and enable “Always Allow.” Return to the KidsGuard Pro app.
7. Next, you will be prompted to grant permissions for the app. Start by disabling Google Play Protection. Tap on the Settings icon in the upper right corner then disable Scan apps with Play Protect and Improve harmful app detection. After that return back to the KidsGuard Pro app and tap Already Set to continue.
8. Next, activate accessibility and toggle on System Update Service, so the app can monitor the real-time status of this phone. Go to Settings, Downloaded Services, and enable System Update Service.
9. The KidsGuard Pro app will need to monitor and supervise activities on the target’s device. In that due course, you need to Activate App Supervision by going to Usage Data Access, tap on System Update Service, and enable “Allow Usage tracking.”
10. Allow notification access for the KidsGuard Pro app by tapping Notification Access>System Update Service and toggle it on.
11. KidsGuard Pro will have to monitor the phone in real-time and for that, you will need to activate Administrator access.
12. Next, allow KidsGuard Pro to capture the screen of the target phone so you can get screenshots of what’s happening. Tap Start Now.
13. Allow the app to access data from the Messages app, Contact, Call Log, Calendar, and Location. Tap “Allow All” to proceed.
14. Disable battery optimization for the app to run normally in the background.
15. Enable No Restrictions under the Background Settings so that the KidsGuard Pro app will be able to thrive in the background.
16. To allow the app to auto-restart once the device restarts, enable “System Update Service” then go back to the app and tap “Already Set.”
17. To prevent the app from being closed if the target user clears the memory, find System Update Service in Tusk Manager and press the app tab and lock it down. After that, tap the app interface to return.
Congratulations! You have successfully set up Kids Guard Pro on your target’s device. Now you can start tracking everything, tap Start Monitoring.
How to Hack Someone’s Facebook Account and Messages
1. Go to the official website.
2. Sign in to your KidsGuard Pro account with your email address and password if you are prompted.
3. Tap on the Profile icon in the upper right corner then select My Products.
4. On the My Orders and Management page, you will get to see the target device’s details right under the KidsGuard Pro for Android section.
5. Tap on the Dashboard option. Now the Dashboard offers information on Contacts, Messages, Locations, Social Media apps, Pictures on the target’s device, live recording, remote control and so much more. Since we are looking forward to accessing Someone’s Facebook account and messages, tap on Social Media Apps on the left pane and select Facebook.
6. You will be able to see the activity of the target’s Facebook activity in the provided screenshots. You will be able to select the duration of the activity that you would like to see from the drop-down menu. That’s it, you get to hack into someone’s account and see all their activity.
Wrap up: As you are amazed about what the Facebook tracker can do, there is so much value that you receive if you subscribe to the KidsGuard Pro for Androids. Not only do you get to track Facebook activity, but you can also see the online activity on other social apps, Messages, Calls logs, contacts, see location, photos, and live recording of the target’s phone.