Globus Bank began banking operations in November 2019 after receiving its CBN license in July of that year. Globus aspires to be Nigeria’s leading digital bank by providing an amazing customer experience to everyone.
We’ve covered all you need to know about Globus Bank in this article, including its internet banking, mobile banking, USSD banking, current and savings accounts, loans, and a wide range of other banking services.
Globus Bank now operates from 16 physical locations in Nigeria, with plans to expand to every other major city as soon as possible.
Parallex Bank: Internet Banking, Mobile banking, Loan Request & more
SunTrust Bank: Internet Banking, Mobile banking, USSD Codes, & more
Titan Trust Bank: Internet Banking, Mobile banking, USSD Codes, & more
How to Register for Globus internet banking
Globus Bank online banking enables clients to manage their bank accounts and perform transactions via the internet. All you’ll need is your bank account information, a web browser, and an internet connection.
Follow the steps below to register for their internet banking services.
- Visit the Globus internet banking registration page.
- Below the login buttons, you will see a link that says “Not yet registered? Sign Up.” Click on the link and a new page will pop up.
- You have the option to create a profile for Globus internet banking or get an account number. Select your choice and follow the prompts.
- Once you complete the registration, you can visit the Globus bank internet banking portal and log in with your username and password.
How to download the Globus Mobile Banking app
You don’t need to go to a bank office to perform a transaction or maintain your account if you have a smartphone. To get started, just download, and install Globus Mobile.
Follow the steps below to download the Globus mobile app for android and iOS devices.
- For an android user, you can download and install Globus Mobile from the Google Play Store. It has a small size of 40 MB and over 10,000 downloads. It currently has a review rating of 2.0 from over 400 users.
- For iOS users, If you’re using an iOS device, you can download and install Globus Mobile from the Apple App Store.
- New users can open bank accounts with customized account numbers
- The funds’ transfer section has a smart beneficiary suggestion feature
- Airtime top-up
- Bills Payment
- Mini-statement and receipt generation. Users can share these receipts with multiple platforms
- Users can manage beneficiaries for Airtime, Bills payments, and Funds Transfer
Globus USSD Banking
Globus Bank’s USSD code is *989#. You can access this code from any network, but it should be on the phone linked to your bank account.
You can use this short USSD banking code to make money transfers, pay your bills, request quick loans, check your account balance, recharge airtime/data, and lots more.
Globus Bank customer care
If you have any complaints or inquiries, you can always contact Globus Bank. They have customer support staff that will attend to you.
Customer care number
- Instagram: GlobusBankNG
- Twitter: @GlobusBankNG
If you ever find yourself in need of visiting a Globus Bank office, then you can do so with ease. All you have to do is visit their “contact us” page and scroll down. You will see a list of all Globus Bank branches and their addresses.