This article will guide you on how to get your Bank of Africa account statement online in Uganda. The account statement will detail all your recent transactions as the money deposited, money withdrawn, and the related charges. With Post Bank Mobile phone banking, you will only retract a mini statement on the screen or a detailed statement via email. A Mini Statement is a compressed form of a bank account statement that shows customers the details of the last 5 account transactions. The statement can be obtained online via the USSD short code *246# or via the BOU mobile wallet app.
How to get your Bank of Africa Account Statement Online in Uganda
To get your Bank of Africa account statement you will need to use the Bank of Africa mobile wallet app or the BOU USSD shortcode. Whichever medium you choose to use, you will need to ensure that your account is registered for mobile wallet services and if you plan on using the USSD short code, please use the registered phone number.
Use Mobile Wallet App
This method will require the customer to download and install the Bank of Africa mobile wallet app on their device. The app is available on Google Play Store for Androids and App Store for IOS users. Follow the steps below to get your account statement.
1. Open the Bank of Africa Mobile wallet app on your device.
2. Tap on Login.
3. Then Log in with your User ID and M-Pin.
4. Click on view Statement.
5. All the recent transactions will appear on the screen and a detailed statement will be sent via email.
Use USSD Short Code
This is an alternative method for individuals who have feature phones. Ensure to use the Mobile wallet registered phone number then follow the prompts below;
1. Dial *246# and press OK.
2. The system will prompt you to enter your pin. Select OK and enter the 5 digit pin.
3. Choose a number that corresponds to Mini Statement / Statement.
4. The last five transactions will appear on your screen. However, if you registered your email, a detailed statement will be sent to the address.