A mobile hotspot (hotspot tethering) is a physical location where people can access the Internet, typically using Wi-Fi, via a wireless local area network (WLAN) from a smartphone. The host phone uses its cellular data to create wifi connections for other devices like phones, computers, and smart TVs. Setting up this connection is simple and other devices need a password to use your tethered network. Therefore, this article guides you on how to find your mobile hotspot password on both Android phones and iPhones.
Here is how you can find your password on your Android device. This method works for all Android phones including Samsung phones, Techno phones, Redmi phones, Nokia, HTC, Infinix phones, and many more.
- Launch the Settings app on your phone.
- Enable Internet connection.
- Select Network and Internet.
- Click on Hotspot and Tethering.
- Activate WIFI Hotspot.
- Then Click on Set up WIFI Hotspot option.
- Find the password option. Tap the eye icon to view you password.
Find your mobile hotspot password on iPhone
Here is how you can find your password on your iPhone device.
- Open the settings app on your iPhone.
- Turn on the Data option.
- Click on “Personal hotspot”.
- Activate Personal Hotspot.
- Your Personal Hotspot password will be displayed below.