These days, smartphone dual apps especially social media have become an essential part of our daily life as well as a business necessity. It’s evident in such a way that we find ourselves needing several devices since some apps do not allow you to have more than one account. Meanwhile, those that do happen not to be very convenient while switching between accounts. However, thanks to Xiaomi, there exists a cool feature in the latest smartphones that let you clone your favorite apps. The best part is that it doesn’t involve any rocket science. In this article, we guide you on how to clone apps on Xiaomi phones.
What Is the ‘Dual Apps’ feature on Redmi?
Dual apps is a special feature in Redmi phones which allows you to create a clone version of any of the apps on your smartphone. Once done, you will be able to use both apps independently of each other with different accounts or details.
Benefits Of Using Dual Apps
- Clone apps allow you to use multiple logged-in accounts on the same platform at the same time.
- They save you from the hassle of logging in and logging out.
- They are enhanced by the Android firmware which makes them feel natural.
- Clone apps work automatically to get updates made to the original app.
- Dual apps feature on redmi enables to clone apps
- They have a clone icon attached to them for you to differentiate them from the original.
Cons Of Using Dual Apps
- Cloned apps may work against your device performance if you have less space.
- Their similarity to the main app may make you send messages using the wrong accounts.
- You may receive a ban from apps like Whatsapp which do not agree with having multiple accounts.
How To Clone Apps on Redmi and Xiaomi Phones?
Here is the tutorial for you to create clone apps using cloning apps in Redmi phones.
- Head over to your settings app and open it.
- Scroll, find and click to open the Apps section.
- On the new interface, you will see a list of options.
- Within this list, tap Dual Apps
- In the new interface, you should see a list of the apps installed on your phone.
- Toggle the switches to be turned on for the apps you want to clone.
- Each app you clone will move to the top of the list.
Congrats, you have successfully created a clone version of your favorite apps with Dual apps feature on Redmi. We do hope this article helped you set up Dual Apps on your phone. Please let us know in the comments section.