Let’s face it, you have gone to YouTube and searched your favorite “America’s Got Talent” Episode, After watching for some time the Internet bandwidth starts to slow down.
And your like –how I wish I could have downloaded this YouTube video on my PC, android, or iPhone. How often does this happen to you?
The article you’re about to read will take you through steps on how to download YouTube videos without any software on android or PC.
If you find these tips anywhere else, then you must have been lucky. I have taken a couple of hours and days to test and identify these methods myself.
Downloading YouTube videos shouldn’t be that hard when their many available tools to do so but the problem comes when these platforms end up having a lot of ads that you can hardly recognize which is the YouTube downloader.
- 1 How to download YouTube videos without any software on android.
- 2 How to download YouTube videos without any software in Google chrome / Firefox.
- 3 Download YouTube videos online free without any software.
- 4 YouTube Red
How to download YouTube videos without any software on android.
There are a lot of ways to download YouTube videos without any software on android. This is the first section of how to download YouTube videos with any software.
We shall be using the YouTube Go app which comes preinstalled on android 8.1.0.
If you don’t have the application, you can install it from the play store. Youtube Go app was introduced this year and comes with YouTube that allows you to download and watch videos.
To download YouTube videos without any software on android follow the procedures below:-
- Go to your phone and select YouTube Go app ( if you don’t have the application download it from playstore )
2. Tap the YouTube Go app to open it and search video of your choice. You can search for a video by clicking the search icon above.
3. In the search results, select the video of your choice. A small window will pop up with download options. To download the video, simply click the Download button and it will start downloading instantly.
You can also select the video quality of your choice from Basic, Standard, and High quality.
Note: Some videos may not be available for download. To download these videos simply follow any of the methods below.
4. After downloading the YouTube video, to access it simply navigate to the bottom navigation menu and select Downloads. You can tap the video to watch it.
Note: Available downloads can be watched as long as you have an occasional internet connection.
To delete the downloaded video in the YouTube Go app, simply tap the menu icon ( three vertical dots ) and click Delete video.
How to download YouTube videos without any software in Google chrome / Firefox.
If you’re looking for a way to download YouTube videos without any software in Google Chrome or Firefox, this section is about to show you how to exactly do that.
To download YouTube videos without any software in Firefox or Google chrome, we shall need to extract the videos directly from the URL.
How to download YouTube videos directly from URL.
By downloading YouTube videos directly from the URL, we shall be able to achieve our goal of downloading YouTube videos without any software in Firefox or chrome.
To do this, follow some of these steps indicated below:-
Method 1 : Use Savefrom.net
- Navigate to your Google chrome or Firefox browser and Goto YouTube .
- Open video you want to download and copy it’s url in the URL bar.
- Go to this website savefrom.net.
- Enter video url and click Download.
- Savefrom.net will automatically download YouTube video to your android phone or PC without any software.
Method 2 : Download YouTube video directly from URL.
You can also easily download YouTube videos without any software in Google Chrome or Firefox by following this quick trick.
- Open your Google chrome or Firefox browser and Go to YouTube videos and select video of your choice.
- In the url bar add “ss” after ” www. ” . Something like www.ssyoutube……… and the link will remain as it is.
You’ll be redirected to a website where you can easily download the YouTube video in form of video or audio format.
If you followed any of the above methods, you should have downloaded your favorite YouTube video with any software.
Download YouTube videos online free without any software.
Similarly, you can also still download YouTube videos online free without any software using any of the methods below.
YouTube was originally designed to allow people to watch videos from the site but not offline. However, if you want to download YouTube videos online free without any software follow any of these two methods.
Method 1 : Download YouTube videos online free without any software using savefrom.net
- Navigate to your android phone browser and Goto YouTube .
- Open video you want to download and copy it’s url in the URL bar.
- Go to this website savefrom.net .
- Enter video url and click Download .
- Savefrom.net will automatically download YouTube videos online free without any software .
Method 2 : Download YouTube videos online free without any software using Free YouTube Downloader.
Just 2 simple steps, you can download YouTube videos online free without any software easily!
Step 1. Search YouTube videos on Free YouTube Downloader by video name or video link.
Use keywords: Enter the YouTube video name or the artist in the searching bar, click the search icon then you will get the YouTube video you need.
Use video link: copy the YouTube video link from the site and paste it into the search bar of Free YouTube Downloader, you can also have the result you want!
Step 2. Play YouTube videos before downloading.
You can stream the YouTube videos on Free YouTube Downloader, just like you browse videos on the YouTube site.
Step 3. Download YouTube videos.
Free YouTube Downloader provides diverse video and audio formats you may need, video formats like MP4, 3GP, MKV, WebM, and more, audio formats like MP3, M4A, WebM, and more. So, just click the download button and choose the video/audio formats & quality you need.
So, with these 3 simple steps, you can download free YouTube videos on your computer, what if you want to download YouTube videos on your mobile phone? Free YouTube Downloader also can make it happen!
Lastly, if you want to download YouTube videos without any software, you can decide to subscribe to a premium version of YouTube.
YouTube Red is a paid version of YouTube that allows you access to a lot of YouTube locked features such as Save videos for offline watching, Ad-free music, Listen in the backgrounds, downloads, YouTube Originals, and a lot of many other goodies online.
YouTube Red subscription service has got two different plans YouTube Premium and YouTube Music Premium, you can get the two at $9.99 per month and $11.99 per month respectively.
All you need is to sign up for YouTube Red.
How to sign up with YouTube Red
Step 1: Go to YouTube.com/Red
Step 2: Select Try it Free
Step 3: If you don’t already have a credit card enrolled with YouTube, enter your credit or debit card information.
Step 4: Enter the zip code associated with the card.
Step 5: Select Buy
Note: Depending on which country you’re in, this service may not be available in your country as yet. You can confirm YouTube Red is available in your country by clicking the link above.
Read Also: How to download YouTube videos android.