YouTube Music is a music streaming service developed by YouTube. The platform allows subscribers to download music and listen offline. However, this is limited to only Premium subscribers who pay a monthly charge of $ 9.9. Here is how you can download Music on Youtube Music.
Download Music on YouTube Music
1. Enable Smart Downloads:
If Smart Downloads is turned on the music will automatically be downloaded depending on listening history. Here is how you can turn on Smart Downloads:
- Open the YouTube Music App on your device.
- Click on the profile icon
- Choose the Downloads option from the listed menu.
- Tap on the Settings option.
- Scoll down to Smart Downloads and drag the toogle towards the right to enable the feature.
See Also: YouTube Premium VS YouTube Free Version
2. Select particular songs, playlists, or albums to download:
Youtube Music provides you with the option to download songs just as you prefer. To do so;
- Search for the particular song that yyou would wish to download.
- Click on three dot icon at the top of the song page.
- Select Download from the options.