The Ministry of health in Uganda launched an online portal where the public can process their COVID-19 Vaccination Certificates and Verification forms. After full vaccination, an individual will receive a certificate to confirm that they were vaccinated. This is issued after 14 days from the date of the last vaccination if you are vaccinated by a two-dose vaccine or the first dose for a single-dose vaccine. Here is how you can get a digital Covid19 vaccination Certificate in Uganda.
Process Digital COVID19 Vaccination Certificate in Uganda
- Open your browser.
- Visit the Ministry of Health online portal at https://epivac.health.go.ug/certificates/#/
- Enter the Identification ID No you used during vaccination (e.g. NIN or any other registered alternative ID you registered during COVID-19 vaccination e.g Passport Number, Employee ID, Driving Permit, Local Council ID, etc. as written on the Vaccination Card).
- Then also enter the last 6 digits of your registered phone number during vaccination and click on ‘Generate Certificate’.
- If all the vaccination records are verified meeting all the certification requirements, your certificate will be generated and downloadable as a PDF file that you can directly print or save as an electronic copy. This will take about 3 minutes.
- The certificate carries all the basic details of the beneficiary like name, age, gender, and also all the details of both vaccination doses i.e. date, batch number, vaccine, manufacturer, dose, vaccination site.
Note: If your certificate is not generated, please note the messaging provided and complete the inquiry details, then epivac dedicated support team will get back to you within 24 hours.
Contact Ministry of Health
If you have any inquiries regarding the vaccination certificate please contact the COVID-19 Vaccination Support team.
- Call 0800-230-033/0800-100-066/0800-303-033