This article guides you on how to get a DFCU account statement online. This is only possible for accounts registered for DFCU Quick banking services. You can get the statement via the DFCU Quickapp or the DFCU portal.
Use DFCU Quick App to Get DFCU Account Statement Online
1. Log in to the DFCU Quick app. You must have registered for Quick bank services. Here is how you can register.
2. Select the Statements option.
3. A page showing your bank account statement will open.
4. Select range.
5. You can choose to download the statement.
Use DFCU portal
1. Go to the DFCU web portal.
2. Click the padlock icon on the right side of the screen. Then select Login.
3. Login with username and password. You must have registered for Quick bank services. Here is how you can register.
4. The dashboard will open.
5. Choose the Statements option.
6. You can select the range (period to view)
7. Download the document if you want to.