Post mobile phone banking gives customers the convenience of depositing money from mobile money to post bank using their mobile phone. To get started ensure that the bank is registered with the telecommunication company you want to use, and you are registered for Post Bank mobile banking services. Here is how you can deposit money from a mobile money account to a Post bank account.
How to Deposit Money from MTN Mobile Money to a Post Bank Account
Follow the steps below to send money from MTN MoMo wallet to your Post bank account;
1. Dial *165# and press the OK.
2. Select option 6, Financial Services.
3. Choose option 1, bank deposit
4. Press 00 to go to the next page until you spot Post Bank. Select the number that corresponds to the Post Bank option.
5. Choose the Account you are sending money to; you can select option 1, Send to your own Bank account, and option 2 to another bank account. Enter the account number.
6. You will be prompted to enter the amount that you are willing to withdraw.
7. Confirm with MTN mobile money pin.
NOTE: Transfer charges are determined by MTN.
How to Transfer Money from Airtel Money to a Post Bank Account
The steps below will enable you to send money from Airtel Money account to a Post bank account;
1. Dial *185# the press OK.
2. Select option 7, Financial Services.
3. Choose option 1, Banks.
4. Go to the next page and select the option that corresponds to Post Bank.
5. Enter the Account number.
6. Then enter the amount.
7. Confirm with Airtel Money pin
NOTE: Transfer charges are determined by Airtel.