Fin-tech is a fast-moving space that has eased the way we make our financial transactions. That being said, I am about to show you how it has made depositing money in your bank account easier. The latest technology has deemed mobile wallet to bank account transfers and vise versa possible. However, this is only possible if you registered for mobile banking. Here is how you can deposit money from mobile money to the Opportunity bank account.
How to Deposit Money from MTN Mobile Money to Opportunity Bank Account
Follow the steps below to send money from MTN MoMo wallet to your Opportunity bank account;
1. Dial *165# then press the call button.
2. Choose option 6 which is Financial Services.
3. Select option 1, Bank deposit.
4. Go to the next page and select a number that corresponds to Opportunity Bank.
5. Key in the account number you are sending money to.
6. You will be prompted to enter the amount that you are willing to transfer.
7. Confirm with MTN mobile money pin.
NOTE: Transfer charges are determined by MTN Uganda. The customer should strictly use a number you used for mobile banking registration.
How to Deposit Money from Airtel Money to Opportunity Bank Account
The steps below will guide you on how to send money from Airtel Money mobile account to Opportunity Bank account;
1. Dial *185# the press OK.
2. Opt for option 7, Financial Services.
3. Select option 1, Banks.
4. Go to the next page by entering 10 then select a number that corresponds to the Opportunity Bank option.
5. Key in the Account number.
6. Enter the amount that you want to transfer to your bank account.
7. Confirm with Airtel Money pin
NOTE: Transfer charges are determined by Airtel Uganda. You should strictly use a number you used for mobile banking registration.