Snapchat is no exception from the attacks of both authorized third-party apps and non-authorized third-party apps. Authorized third-party apps like Snap Kit, can be connected to your Snapchat account. Snap Kit apps let you share Snaps, Stories, and Bitmoji to and from your favorite apps! Unauthorized third-party apps are against Snapchat Terms of Service These apps can put your account and your friends’ accounts at risk! Unauthorized third-party apps use your Snapchat login information (username and password) to access Snapchat services, instead of using a secure connection like apps connected with Snap Kit do. If you use them or have them installed on your device, you may have trouble logging in – or your Snapchat account may even get locked. Examples of unauthorized third-party apps include SCOthman, Snapchat++, Phantom, Sneakaboo, SnapTools, Emulator. Here is how you can delete third-party apps for Snapchat.
Read Also: How to Add Link to Snapchat Story
How to Delete Third-Party Apps for Snapchat
- Launch the Snapchat app on your app and make sure your account is logged in.
- Click on your profile picture icon at the top left corner of the screen.
- Tap Settings ⚙ at the top left corner from the Profile page.
- Scroll down to select the “Connected Apps” option under the My Account category.
- A list of connected apps will appear. Click on the app you want to remove.
- Tap “Remove” at the bottom-middle of the screen
The procedure also allows you to customize what Snapchat info should be shared with a particular connected app. Tap the toggle to remove access.