Alarms are an essential feature of our smartphones, ensuring we wake up on time or reminding us of important events. However, managing multiple alarms can become a tedious task. If you own an Android device and want to delete or cancel alarms in one go, this comprehensive guide will walk you through the process. By following these simple steps, you can efficiently manage your alarm settings, saving time and effort. So, let’s dive in and learn how to delete or cancel alarms on an Android device all at once.
Method 1: Use the Clock App to Delete all Alarms on the Android
- Go to the Clock App.
- Locate the alarm icon and tap on it.
- Find the specific alarm you wish to delete.
- Tap on the downward-pointing arrow next to the alarm.
- At this point, you have two options: canceling the scheduled alarm or dismissing it.
- To cancel the alarm, tap on the “Dismiss” option.
- To delete the alarm permanently, tap on the delete icon.
Deleting an alarm may vary depending on your Android version. Follow these steps:
- Locate the alarm you wish to delete.
- Long press the alarm until a menu appears.
- Look for a minus sign on the left side of your screen and tap on it.
- If your alarm does not have a dropdown arrow, proceed to the next step.
- Tap on the three-dot menu located above your alarms.
- From the popup window, select the “Delete” option.
- Choose the alarms you want to delete by selecting them.
- Press the delete or trashcan icon to remove the selected alarms.
Method 2: Use Settings App to Delete all Alarms on Android
- Begin by accessing the Settings menu on your Android device.
- Within the Settings menu, locate and tap on the “Apps” option.
- From the list of apps, find and select the “Clock” application.
- Once you’ve selected the Clock app, proceed by tapping on the “Clear Data” option. Confirm the deletion of app data by choosing the “Ok” button.