One of the reasons why you are not getting any feedback from people that you have emailed is that you do not have an email signature. The email signature is a block of text, images, and links that appears at the end of each email. The section details the email sender’s name, job title, contact information, company, and other relevant details. In simple terms, an email signature can help you present a professional image, provide recipients with important information, and make it easy for them to get in touch with you. In this article, we’ll go over the steps for creating an email signature for free using Hubspot for your Gmail account, Apple mail account, Outlook, and Yahoo.
There is no doubt that any professional or anyone in the job search needs an email signature as it provides an essential element in any professional email communication. Here are the benefits of an email signature;
- It serves as a virtual business card, providing the recipient with your contact information, job title, and other relevant details.
- An email signature can also enhance your credibility and brand image by showcasing your professionalism and attention to detail.
- Additionally, including a call-to-action in your email signature can help drive traffic to your website or social media profiles, boosting your online presence.
- Overall, a well-crafted email signature can help you establish a strong and positive online presence, making it an important element in today’s digital age.
How to Create an Email Signature
1. Navigate to this website on your browser hubspot.com.
2. On the left panel, select the template that suits your personality. As you select or enter information in the left panel, it will be previewed in the preview window on the right.
3. After selecting a preferred template, tap on the type icon in the upper left corner then enter the signature details as prompted. You can fill in details of your name, job title, department, company name, contact, email address, website, social links, and desired personal description.
4. Click on the Brush icon in the top left corner to style your signature. You can add text color, theme color, link color, font type, and font size.
5. Next, you will have to select the Gallery icon in the upper left corner of the screen. On this option, you can add your custom signature images like profile picture, company logo, custom CTA, and custom CTA URL.
6. Once the setup is set to your perfection, tap on Create Signature button.
7. On the next page, you will be presented with your well-designed professional email signature. On the same page, you can decide to copy your signature and paste it wherever, copy the signature source code, or email the signature to your colleagues. Alternatively, you can add the email signature to Hub Spot, Gmail, Outlook, Yahoo, and Apple Mail. Just copy the signature and post it in your email account signature settings.
Read Also: 8 Email Marketing Tools You Need Right Now
With your Email signature set, you can now present a professional image and provide recipients with important information in a graphical way.