If you have just acquired/purchased a new GOTV remote, then you must be wondering how you will connect the new GOtv remote to a decoder. First, you have no need to worry because the process of connecting a new GOTV remote to a decoder is very simple and precise. Here is what you have to do to connect the new GOtv remote to a decoder.
READ ALSO: GOTV Remote Price and Where to Buy?
- Unwrap the new remote and make sure that its working fine with the batteries.
- Switch on your TV which should be connected to the GOtv decoder.
- Go ahead and position the remote towards the decoder direction.
- Then press any button on the new remote (a green light will blink each time you press a button on the GOTV remot).
- The remote will then connect automatically.
- In case it fails to work please contact GOTV customer care service.