I will always emphasize that knowing your bank balance is paramount for it helps you plan or spend accordingly. Nevertheless, I understand that you would not want to visit the bank or the ATM machine to check your balance. That is why in this article, I detail how you can check your Opportunity bank account balance online in Uganda.
Before we rush off to the different methods to guide on how to check account balance, you need to first answer this question. Have you registered for Opportunity Bank’s Ku Siimu mobile banking services? If the answer is ‘yes’ then you can follow up with the steps to know your balance. However, if the answer is ‘NO’ please check out how you can register for Opportunity bank mobile banking services. With ‘Ku Siimu’ services, you will be able to make financial transactions on the go using your mobile phone.
How to Check your Opportunity Bank Account Balance Online via the App
The steps below will help you know your account balance;
2. Launch the Opportunity Bank mobile app.
3. Click Login.
4. Enter Mobile Number and Pin.
5. If login is successful, the main menu page will load.
6. Click on My Balances and select the account whose balance you want to know.
7. The account balance will be displayed on the screen.
Use USSD Shortcode to Check your Opportunity Bank Account Balance Online
Follow the steps below to know your account balance online using the USSD shortcode;
1. Dial *231# and press the call button.
2. Enter the Ku Siimu Mobile PIN.
3. Select a number that corresponds with the My Balances option.
4. Choose the account whose balance you would like to know.
5. The bank account balance will be displayed on the screen and also via SMS.