Do you want to check the DSTV subscription expiry date? Checking your account balance will enable you to understand your due date so you can plan accordingly. There are various ways that can help you check your balance online and they are explained below. Here is how you can check your DSTV balance online.
Use USSD Short Code
- Dial *206# and press OK.
- Select preferred option and follow the prompts.
Use MyDSTV App
1. Open the My DSTV App on your Android or iPhone.
2. Enter the Surname or phone number you used to register your decoder.
3. Then enter your smart card number to check your DSTV balance.
4. Tap the Sign in button.
5. The dashboard will open and the balance will show on your screen.
Check your DStv Balance Online
1. Go to DSTV website using your preferred browser.
2. Tap the drop-down at the upper right corner of the site.
3. Select your country.
4. Then tap on the “Login” at the top right side of the website.
5. Enter the surname or mobile phone number you used to register your account.
6. Next. key in your smartcard number.
7. Click on “Login” to sign in to your account.
8. The dashboard will open displaying your DSTV balance.
Contact DSTV Customer Care
- Call +256312245245.
- Whatsapp on +25678160091.
- Click here for more DSTV contacts.
Do you have any tech-related questions you need to be answered? Submit your question here.