The easiest way to perform financial transactions at your convenience is by registering for mobile banking services. Bank of Africa Mobile Wallet will enable the customer to check balance online by dialing a few commands at their convenience. This guide will show you how to check your Bank of Africa account balance online in Uganda.
How to Check your Bank of Africa Account Balance online
To know your Bank of Africa account balance you will need to use the Bank of Africa mobile wallet app or the BOU USSD shortcode. Whichever medium you choose to use, you need to ensure that your account is registered for mobile wallet services and if you plan on using the USSD short code, please use the registered phone number.
Use the Mobile Wallet App
This method will require the customer to download and install the Bank of Africa mobile wallet app on their device. The app is available on Google Play Store for Androids and App Store for IOS users. Follow the steps below to check your account balance.
1. Launch the Bank of Africa Mobile wallet app.
2. Click on Login.
3. Login with a User ID and enter M-PIN then click the Submit button to continue. You can use your fingerprint to log in.
4. The home page will load, click the drop-down menu under the Balance Enquiry option to select the account.
5. Hereafter the account balance of the selected account will appear on the screen.
Use USSD Short Code
This is an alternative method for individuals who have feature phones. Ensure to use the Mobile wallet registered phone number then follow the prompts below;
1. Dial *246# and press the call button using the registered phone number.
2. Press Ok to enter the Mobile wallet pin.
3. A list of options will pop up on the screen, select a number that corresponds with Check Balance or Balance inquiry.
4. Choose an account whose balance you want to know.
5. The account balance will appear on the screen.