Safaricom has a web portal on which subscribers can have a breakdown of their airtime usage. This tool works similarly to Safaricom data usage. It gives you a breakdown of airtime expenditures in a given period of time clearly indicating the amount of airtime spent on data, SMS bundles, voice bundles, and other subscriptions in real-time attaching the date and exact time of usage. Here is how you can check Safaricom Airtime usage in Kenya.
See Also: How to Check Safaricom Airtime Balance
Check Safaricom Airtime Usage
1. Log in to the web portal. Click here.
2. Ensure that your mobile data is enabled by the Safaricom network.
3. Sign in with your Safaricom number.
4. You will be prompted to enter the OTP sent to your phone number.
5. Select the Airtime Usage option.
6. The airtime usage will appear on the screen.