Do you want to check your Post Bank account balance online? If the answer is yes, then I guarantee you that this article will guide you with two different methods to help you know your account balance online. However, this is only possible for accounts that are registered with Post Bank’s Mobile Phone banking service.
Check Post Bank Account balance Online via Mobile App
1. Open the Post Bank mobile app on your device.
2. Click on Login then enter Mobile Number and Mobile Pin.
3. The main menu will load.
4. Tap on the Check Balance or Balance inquiry or Account Balance.
5. Your account balance will appear on the screen immediately.
Read Also: How to Reset Post Bank Mobile Banking Pin
Use USSD Short Code to Check Post Bank Account balance Online
This is an alternative method for those with feature phones or customers who do not want to download Post Bank mobile app. Here is how you can use USSD short code to know your account balance;
1. Dial *263# and press the call button.
2. You will be prompted to enter your Post-Bank Mobile phone pin. The customer will be given up to three times to enter his/ her PIN. If the PIN is wrong all three times, his/ her Mobile Phone banking service will be deactivated. The customer will have to visit their nearest branch to have the service reactivated.
3. Select option 1, Account Balance from the list of displayed options.
4. You will be prompted to choose the account you want to check the balance for. Select the account by entering the appropriate key on your mobile phone.
5. Your account balance will be displayed on your phone screen as a flash message that will read as follows. ” Your account balance of Account XXXX is UGX 0,000,000″