Before you go ahead to pay for National water you need to know how much you have to pay. And that is why you have to first check balance then go on with payment. Here is how you can check national water balance in Uganda.
Check National Water Balance Using MTN Mobile Money
- Dial *165# and press OK.
- Select option 4, Payments.
- Choose option 1, Utilities.
- Select option 2, Pay NSWC
- Enter current area i.e Kampala.
- Then enter NSWC account number.
- Your national water balance will appear on the screen.
- If you want to clear the balance, then enter the money and follow the prompts.
Read Also: How to Buy Yaka Using Airtel Money
Use Airtel Money.
- Dial *185# and press ok.
- Select option 4, Pay Bill.
- Then Choose option 2, Water.
- Select option 2, Check NWSC Balance.
- Enter NWSC account number.
- Then enter Airtel Money pin.
- Your national water balance will pop up on the screen.
Read Also: How to Pay Water Bills in Uganda
Use Msente to Check National Water Balance
- Open the Msente menu.
- Select “Pay Utility Bills”.
- Then select “Check NWSC Account Balance”.
- Under NWSC, select option 1 to Check Balance.
- Choose customer area. I.e. Kampala
- Enter customer Ref. Code (extracted from the invoice)
- Confirm the Customer Ref. Code.
- Enter account PIN (four digits).
- You receive a message notification from NWSC with the amount to be paid.
Contact NWSC Customer care
- Request to know your NWSC account balance.
- Read them your meter number / account number.
- The customer care will read you your balance immediately.