In this post, we talk about how to check your mifi’s data balance without removing the sim card. The current worldwide estimated population is 7.8 billion. About 4.93 billion people have access to and use the internet repeatedly. This means that 63.2% of the world’s population is using the internet.
MiFis are providing internet to connected devices, in addition to other devices like routers, modems, and so on.
By definition, this is a wireless router is providing access to the Internet or to private computer networks. Read on to find out how to check mifi data balance without removing the sim card.
How to check Mifi data balance without removing the sim card
#1. Using a web-based MiFi management app
For some MiFis, checking the data balance without removing the sim card is as simple as following particular instructions given at the back of the device or in the user manual.
- For some, you are required to Open the webpage 192.168.1.1 or 192.168.0.1.
- Then you are prompted to enter your MIFI username (it is “admin” at the back) and password (“admin”, written at the back))
- Then the MiFi’s web management page will load
- Click on the home tab and then select Manage Accounts.
- Go ahead and choose the option of Data Balance and your data balance will pop up.
#2. Use service provider apps to check mifi data balance without removing the sim card
We are going to talk about the apps for MTN, Airtel and Smile telecoms specifically. These service providers have dedicated applications in both the google play store and apple store.
a) Firstly, MTN.
With the MyMTN app from MTN, you can:
Purchase bundles pay your bills
And much more.
b) Secondly, Airtel.
The My Airtel App is a free one-stop platform to manage all your Prepaid and Postpaid connections instantly, wherever, and whenever you please.
c) Lastly; Smile.
Customers using the MySmile App can:
- Check your balance (Airtime, Data, and Voice minutes);
- Recharge data bundles, voice bundles, airtime, and pay on the App;
- Share airtime with your other SmileNumbers;
- And much more.
That is how people check MiFi data balance without removing their sim cards, and so should you.