M-kopa will detail your balance and estimated pay period in a message every time you make payment. However, if you are unable to trace that recent text to astain your balance then you will need to check for it. This article will detail how you can check M-KOPA phone balance using the M-kopa app and through customer care help.
Check M-kopa Phone Balance via My M-kopa App
1. Download and install the M-KOPA app on your phone. The app is available on PLay Store and App Store.
2. Launch the app.
3. Log in with the required details. To log in, select My Account, choose New Customer at the button, enter your Account number and click on continue.
4. Open my M-KOPA app.
5. Click on My Account.
6. Select the Acccount whose balance you want to check.
7. The account summary page will display with your account balance details.
Contact M-KOPA customer care
If you do not have the app, then you can choose to contact customer care for help. Ensure that your M-KOPA account number with you.
- Call 0323 522000 (MTN) or 0200 522000 (Airtel).
- SMS “Balance” followed by your account number and send to 7778.