If you have lost your GOTV account details worry not because this article will guide you on how to check GOTV account details. To log in to your account on the GOTV self-care portal, you will need the number you registered the decoder with plus the surname attached to the decoder. However, if you do not remember the details, you will need to find them using the detailed methods below.
Check Gotv Account Details
Method 1: Use GOTV Menu
Press the Menu button on your GOTV remote.
Scroll and select the GOeazy Self Service option and press OK.
Choose Account information.
All your account details will appear on the screen. If the subscriber account details are unavailable, then you did not activate your account online.
Read Also: How to Activate New GOTV account
Step 1: Find your GOTV IUC Number
1. Go to the GOTV menu by pressing the GOTV button on your remote.
2. Scroll down and select the Information Central then click the OK button.
3. The IUC number will display on the screen at the top right corner.
Note: You can also check beneath your GOTV decoder for the IUC number on the white sticker.
Step 2: Find your Surname
Every time you make GOTV payments the account details will be portrayed before you confirm the payment with your password.
1. Dial *165# or *185# and press OK.
2. Select Pay Bill/ Payments.
3. Choose the Pay TV option.
4. Select DSTV/GOTV.
5. Then select option 2, GOTV.
6. Enter your GOTV number / IUC. This is a 10 digit code. You can check the back of your decoder for the IUC number.
7. Select any GOTV package that you would like to pay for. If you are not sure about which package to pay for, then check out this GOTV package guide.
8. Review the details including your surname.
Step 3: Find Phone Number
Here you will need to use the same number you registered your GOTV account with. All you have to do is try out logging in with all phone numbers in your possession. If this fails, then you will need to contact gotv customer care. Click here for the contacts.
Contact GOTV Customer Care
Facebook: GOtv Uganda
Twitter: GOtv Uganda
- Head office – Plot 17B Impala Avenue Kololo
- Garden City Branch Grand floor.
- Mbarara Office – Adit Building on the Main street.
- Uganda Handloom Agency in Kireka ( Opposite Namugongo road next to NSSF.
Do you have any tech-related questions you need to be answered? Submit your question here.