Whatsapp comes with a default green color which is too dull on my side . However you mighty have seen friends with dark or red whatsapp themes . If you have been asking yourself how to change whatsapp theme color then we have an answer for you .
In this step by step guide , we look at how to change whatsapp theme color for WhatsApp iphone , android and GB WhatsApp . Follow the steps below:-
How to change whatsapp theme color for android .
Step 1 : Back WhatsApp chats
- Back Up your whatsApp green chats . To do this , follow the steps below
- Open WhatsApp
- Go to Menu > then Settings
- Click on Chats > tap Chats Backup
- Under Chats Backup , press Back Up button and your chats will be automatically backed up .
Step 2 : Download & Install GB WhatsApp
- Download GB WhatsApp
- Open GB WhatsApp on your phone
- Click Agree & Continue button
- Press copy WhatsApp data
- Enter your WhatsApp number with country code
- Choose option to verify whatsapp number between SMS & Call Me
- You’ll receive a 5 digit code from whatsapp
- Enter the 5 digit code in confirmation box and whatsapp will automatically verify your number .
- Next Click Restore to restore whatsapp chats and files from your phones internal storage .
Step 3 : Change WhatsApp theme color
- Go to Menu ( three vertical lines at the top right corner ) > GB Settings
- Select Appearance and you can now change easily change the modes , colors and themes .
Change WhatsApp theme iPhone
You can also change WhatsApp theme background color for iPhone by simply uploading a wallpaper or image of your choice. To this , follow the procedures below :-
- Open WhatsApp and click Menu
- Go to Settings > Chat settings > Click on Wallpaper
- You can either select an image from gallery or select background theme color of your choice from WhatsApp Wallpaper library .
Change WhatsApp theme color Android
If you’e using normal whatsApp Green , you can also change whatsapp theme background color by following the steps below :-
- Open WhatsApp
- Go to Menu & select Settings
- Under Settings , select Chat Settings options
- Choose Chat Wallpaper . You can now select a new whatsapp backgroud theme by selecting a theme from default WhatsApp Wallpaper Library or from your Camera Roll.
- Go back to the default settings for WhatsApp. To reset the wallpaper back to the default one, click on the “reset wallpaper” under “chat wallpaper “.