Do you want to change Siri’s voice on your iPhone? We are all familiar with the feminine Siri voice but there is a masculine voice too. After choosing the voice type, you can go ahead and set the accent to American, Australian, British, Indian, Irish, and South American. However, if you are using another language your choices might differ.
Change Siri’s voice in IOS
1. Open the Settings app on your iPhone.
2. Click Siri & Search.
3. Select Siri Voice. This option will not appear unless Siri is enabled.
4. Choose the Siri Accent and Voice that you prefer.
Note: You can also use Siri to change voice type. All you have to do is command Siri, and it will take you to the right settings.
Read Also: Best Voice Assistant Options 2020
Change Siri’s voice in macOS
1. Launch the System Preferences.
2. Tap on the Siri option.
3. Click on the Siri Voice drop-down menu to select a voice, or the Language menu to select a language.
Do you have any tech-related questions you need to be answered? Submit your question here.