WhatsApp web is the desktop version of WhatsApp mobile . This implies you can change any whatsapp web settings the same you could have done on whatsapp mobile .
This whatsapp how-to is going to show you a step by step guide on how to change chat wallpaper in whatsapp web . We expect this guide to be slightly different on how you can change whatsapp chat wallpaper on whatsapp mobile .
To set chat wallpaper in whatsapp web follow the steps below:-
Summary how to change chat wallpaper in whatsapp web
- Open Whatsapp Web and Scan Qr Code with phone
- Under WhatsApp chat screen , Go to Menu .
- Select Settings .
- Under Settings , click Chat Wallpaper .
- In Set Chat Wallpaper window , Choose any Wallpaper .
How to change Chat wallpaper in WhatsApp web ( With Images )
- Open your web browser and navigate to whatsapp web ( use the link to access it directly )
- Scan the Qr Code using whatsapp mobile version and you’ll be redirected to WhatsApp chat screen . You can scan WhatsApp Qr Code by :- On Android: in the Chats screen > Menu > WhatsApp Web. On iPhone: go to Settings > WhatsApp Web . On Windows Phone: go to Menu > WhatsApp Web.
3. After logging in WhatsApp Web, Select Menu ( three vertical dotted lines ) and click Settings .
4. A Settings window will then open up from the left . Select Chat Wallpaper .
5. Under Set Chat wallpaper window , You can choose a Chat wallpaper of your own by scrolling and tapping any Wallpaper color .
6. You’ll receive a short notification at the bottom “Chat wallpapers set ”
Reset Wallpaper in WhatsApp Web
To reset your whatsapp wallpaper back to default , tap the default Option under ” Set Chat Wallpaper ”
Can i change whatsapp chat wallpaper in whatsapp web with a customized image ?
Currently whatsapp web doesn’t support changing chat wallpaper to customized images or wallpapers . However you can use the existing colors to change the chat wallpapers .