In an era dominated by smart devices and seamless connectivity, the ability to cast your Chrome browser to a TV has become an invaluable feature. Whether you want to enjoy your favorite content on a larger screen or make a presentation more impactful, casting from Chrome to your TV opens up a world of possibilities. In this guide, we’ll delve into the step-by-step process of casting Chrome to your TV, and exploring all the basics that you need to know.
Understanding the Basics
Before diving into the casting process, it’s crucial to understand the basic requirements and capabilities of the devices involved. Ensure that your TV is a Smart TV with built-in casting capabilities or connected to a casting device like a Google Chromecast. Additionally, make sure your computer or laptop and TV are connected to the same Wi-Fi network for seamless communication.
How to Cast Chrome Browser to TV
1. Open Google Chrome on your Windows 11 PC.
2. Navigate to the three dots at the top right corner of the browser window.
3. Click Cast.
4. On the next menu, select your Source. You can cast the tab or cast the whole screen. If you cast the tab, just the tab will be mirrored. If you cast the screen, your whole window and desktop will be mirrored to the TV.
5. Now tap on the name of your TV.
6. The web tab or your whole screen will be mirrored to the TV immediately.