Safaricom’s MPESA allows individuals to buy airtime for other telecom providers like Airtel Kenya and Telkom Kenya. If your MPESA account is loaded and you need to buy airtime for another service provider line, then do not hesitate to continue reading. This article guides you can buy Telkom airtime from Mpesa.
1. Launch the Mpesa Menu
2. Opt for the Lipa Na Mpesa option.
3. Then select Pay Bill.
4. Enter the Business Number as 777711.
5. Fill in the Telkom number as the account number space.
6. Enter the airtime amount you wish to buy and press OK
7. Next, enter Mpesa PIN and send.
8. Confirm from the pop-up message that comes, the receiver of the money is Paypal.
Read Also: How to Borrow Airtime on Telkom Kenya (PEWA)