In this blog, we are bringing you the best High-end smartphones to consider buying this year.
Over the past 10 years, we have seen a series of smartphones get released and make the news. However, since 2018, almost every company has been producing top-quality smartphones. For this reason, making a choice has become harder than ever since every advertiser has something amazing to offer. To end this confusion, we have drafted for you the 10 best high-end smartphones you should purchase in 2022.
- 1 Conclusion
1. Apple iPhone 14
This is the very best iPhone for you to buy in 2022. iPhone 14 is one of the best high-end smartphones in the current smartphone market. The device has the ability to alert you when your car is about to crash and it has a faster processor as compared to its predecessor, iPhone 13. It has a 6.1-inch diagonal all-screen HDR display.
- Very high-quality camera with an amazing focal length
- Slick design for perfect grip
- Backed with impeccable 128 to 512 GB memory capacity
- Can make emergency phone calls through safelight
- Improved battery life for over 20 hours of video watching
- The device is also having an excellent fingerprint-resistant oleophobic coating
- 4K video recording camera at 24 fps, 25 fps, 30 fps, or 60 fps
- 12 MP true depth camera
- Therefore, we suppose that iPhone is the ultimate smartphone for someone looking for high-end efficiency in the mobile world. iPhone 14 can even do camera work in case you don’t have one.
2. iPhone 13
In 2021, Apple released up to four variants of the iPhone 13 variants, but the $829 iPhone 13 (unlocked) is the balanced one. The device hits the sweet spot between price, pocketability, and features. iPhone 13 has a great processor, similar to iPhone 14, and a powerful battery.
- It has 128GB of internal storage
- Uses the same large camera sensor as the acclaimed iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Compact-sized for easy portability
- Looks almost identical to the 12, but just a bit thicker and heavier
- Powerful huge camera with bumps
- Has an amazing brighter 6.1-inch OLED display
- The device comes in six colors (including pink), unlike the pro variants
- The iPhone 13 photo details are sharp and accurate
- Screen colors are rich minus being oversaturated
- Camera focusing is relatively fast and reliable
- Video quality is also great because the device’s main camera has sensor stabilization.
3. Samsung Galaxy S22 Plus
Most high-earning people, especially those in the US have plenty of phones to choose from. However, the most popular devices lately have been monopolized among iPhones and Google Pixels. However, let us present to you Samsung Galaxy S22 Plus which is neither a Google phone nor an iPhone.
- Samsung S22 Plus possesses a big, bright 6.6-inch screen with 120Hz refresh
- The device is backed by a powerful Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 processor
- It also has three high-quality rear cameras.
- Just like previous Samsung phones, the S22 should receive up to 4 system upgrades.
- The device delivers excellent performance
- S22 has a 4500mAh battery which might work for a full day for average users
4. Google Pixel 6
Surely, we could not forget about tech giant Google which has tried its best to keep up against Apple. We give the company credit because they have almost 100 other services they offer, but still, maintain top-notch. For just $599, the Pixel 6 is such an incredible device, and just for the record, this is the first true flagship phone from Google since 2019.
- Compared to Pixel 6 Pro, Pixel 6 has a slightly smaller 6.4-inch, 1080p OLED flat display, and bolder color choices
- Pixel 6 has a glossy body which is super slippery, so you might want to purchase a phone case
- Another special feature is Tensor, Google’s first mobile processor similar to Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 888 chip
- The Tensor chip allows the device to lean into Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence
- Pixel 6 photos do better at reflecting real skin tones
- Uses Google Assistant to handle automated calls for you.
- Comes with 8GB of RAM, 128GB or 256GB of internal storage on Android 12
- It has awesome dual cameras, 50-megapixel wide and 12-megapixel ultrawide cameras
- Supports laser detection through an autofocus
- On the battery side, we see 4,614mAh which should last two days for light users
- The device can handle Qi wireless charging and has some protection from rain storms
- On the downside, there’s no face unlock option whilst the fingerprint sensor is slow
5. Oppo Reno6 5G
As we mentioned earlier, this article is giving variety as widely as possible whilst maintaining top-end mentions. Have you heard of the Reno6 5G? Surely, it sounds like gaming and if that’s what you guessed, you got it right! All features associated to games are nicely packed into this singular monster.
- Reno6 5G boasts amazing battery performance.
- It also has an outstanding charging efficiency which gains a whopping 10+ hours of autonomy with just a 5-minute charge
- Away from the battery, Reno6 5G comes with a decent camera
- It gives you a fair-quality Display, although outdoor image enhancement is unstable.
- It comes with a single mono speaker, so the sound is not so amazing
- It has a noise cancellation algorithm in case you want exquisite audio recordings.
6. Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3
This is the overall best folding phone in 2022 and it is high time you got your first one. The device is also Samsung’s main premise third-generation folding phone. When folded, it is the size of a skinny smartphone that fits in your pocket. However, if it unfolds, you unravel a tablet-sized 7.6-inch display on the inside. When you’re done using it, just fold it back up and stick it in your pocket just like any other phone.
- The smartphone’s flexibility is unmatched by any other phone you can buy right now
- The widescreen inside makes everything from reading books to browsing the web to watching videos to playing games more enjoyable and immersive.
- It also has an extra 6.2-inch screen on the cover with a 2268 x 832 resolution
- You can use the outer screen if you’re in a rush
- The Fold 3 is way thicker when folded unlike average phones
- All cameras on the device are sub-par
- The device has a 4,400mAh battery which is quite little for several screens.
- The Fold 3 smartphone is water resistant (IPX8), though the durability is not clear.
- The device costs roughly $1,800 which is twice the price of the best high-end smartphones.
7. Apple iPhone 13 Pro and iPhone 13 Pro Max
Apple iPhone 13 Pro and iPhone 13 Pro Max are the ultimate best high-end smartphones for photography and video in 2022. These devices got extremely popular after their release in 2021 thanks to their enhanced filming abilities. For this reason, literally, everyone who could afford them got an iPhone 13 Pro/Pro Max.
- Both the iPhone 13 Pro and iPhone 13 Pro Max have the same experience in performance, camera, and battery.
- The devices have three rear cameras which include: standard wide, ultrawide, and telephoto
- The three cameras combine with Apple’s image processing to produce stunning images, especially in low light
- iPhone 13 Pro comes with a slightly larger camera sensor that allows its main 12-megapixel camera to gather lighter and produce better-quality images
- There is a zoom option on the telephoto lens which is great for portrait photography.
- You can finally shoot and edit videos directly in Pro Resolution on the iPhone 13, although it’s exclusive to models with 256GB storage or higher
8. Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra
For the very first time, we have a phone that actually does everything! Trust me! The “Ultra” bit in the device’s name is not just a word. Neither does it mean you’re just getting the biggest phone. For the first time, “Ultra” means you’re getting the very most excellent phone!
S22 Ultra comes with at the very least five impeccable cameras.
- It has an amazing, huge, bright 6.8-inch OLED screen built-in stylus
- It also comes backed up with up to 120Hz refresh rate
- You can consider S22 Ultra as the successor to the stylus-centric Note series
- When held, the device feels like the endgame of slab-style smartphone development.
- The S22 Ultra comes with the Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 chipset paired with 8 or 12GB
- Performance is explosively excellent and you seldom see the phone stutter or hesitate
- The S Pen stylus is certainly responsive and easy to use. You can even turn it into a magic wand / remote control combo.
9. Apple iPhone 13 Mini
This is among the best high-end smartphones in 2022 and probably the only reason to buy an iPhone. If you want a phone that’s easier to use in one hand or put into a small pocket, the iPhone 13 Mini is for you.
- iPhone Mini has a 5.4-inch screen which is still big enough for text messaging, email, web browsing, apps, video, and games
- Unfortunately, the iPhone 13 Mini has a smaller battery that probably won’t last a power user through a whole day without a charge
- It has the same design, processor, cameras, 5G support, and build quality as the Pro version, but costs about $100 less.
10. Google Pixel 6 Pro
Google officially made some enormous strides in the camera department with the Pixel 6 Pro. The device is excellent at taking portraits and capturing all skin tone types.
- Its zoom ranges from an ultra-wide-angle equivalent of 12.5mm to a tele of 102.6 mm
- Pixel 6 Pro gives off excellent image detail thanks to excellent video stabilization
- The device happens to also be a good device for gaming
- It has an impeccable display that provides a smooth and accurate touch
- Unfortunately, the device’s battery is not so reliable, so you need a charger nearby.
Those have been our best high-end smartphones to try out in 2022. Which one fascinated you the most? Please leave us a comment right below this article.