Smart watches have become almost inevitable to our lives . If you don’t own one perhaps it’s time you did .
Smartwatches have in fact gone beyond what you think , you can now receive or make calls , send and receive social media notifications , listen to music , monitor fitness and much more from your wrist .
However it’s difficult to make a choice while buying a better smartwatch , this article plans to reveal the top 10 best cheap smart watch in 2018 with long battery life and beautiful interfaces .
You’ll be tempted to think that some of these budget smartwatches would have costed far much better than what is designated . Prices can vary from around $10 to $100. The cheapest often have limited functionalities and life spans.
- 0.1 Your complete guide to top 10 the best cheap smartwatches 2018
- 1 Best Cheap Smart Watches 2018
- 1.1 Pebble Time Smartwatch ( $52.95 ) – cheap and simple
- 1.2 Keoker KW18 Smart Watch ($89.99) – looks classy
- 1.3 ANCwear smartwatch ($24.99) – very affordable on Amazon
- 1.4 Martian Watches Notifier Smartwatch ($41.34) – hybrid smartwatch .
- 1.5 Ifunda Bluetooth smartwatch ($33.9) – very comfortable and durable
- 1.6 FITZ Bluetooth smartwatch ($25.99) – cheap and simple
- 1.7 Wonlex fitness smartwatch ($31.88) – nice, cheap fitness tracker
- 1.8 Pebble Time Round ( $88.37) – world’s lightest and thinnest smart watch
- 1.9 Mirror Aurora fitness Smartwatch ($20.99) – affordable fitness tracker
- 1.10 Aeifond Bluetooth smartwatch ($23.99)- easy to setup and easy to use
- 2 Best Cheap smart watch buying guide .
Your complete guide to top 10 the best cheap smartwatches 2018
What is the best cheap smartwatch you can buy in 2018
Common Features of cheap smartwatches .
Most of these smartwatches we have tested and reviewed have got a rectangular shape , with a button at the bottom or side . The smartwatches have got software and Bluetooth connections similar to those in android and iOS .
The budget smartwatches allow you to insert GSM micro-SIM card and/or a microSD card for enhanced functionality . These smartwatches work more or less than they are advertised .
Besides all the above , you may expect everything you would need from a smartwatch especially if you’re running on a fixed budget . My biggest complaint was unreliability .
How we reviewed the best cheap smartwatches .
At this batch of cheap smartwatches , me and my team take countless days and nights to research about different categories and makes of these watches . Some of the watches we test physically before reviewing them for our readers .
As we shall see , most of these smartwatches have been reviewed depending on the cost , functionality , durability and customers feedback over the past few month .
Best Cheap Smart Watches 2018
|Pebble Time||$52.95||Check It Out|
|Keoker KW18||$89.99||Check It Out|
|ANC Wear||$24.99||Check It Out|
|Martian Watches Notifier||$41.34||Check It Out|
|Ifunda Bluetooth||$33.99||Check It Out|
|Fitz Bluetooth||$25.99||Check It Out|
|Wonlex Fitness||$31.88||Check It Out|
|Pebble Time Round||$88.37||Check It Out|
|Mirror Aurora Fitness||$20.99||Check It Out|
|Aeifond Bluetooth||$23.99||Check It Out|
Pebble Time Smartwatch ( $52.95 ) – cheap and simple
Simplicity is one common feature you’ll always find with Pebble smartwatches. Congratulations to Pebble Time Smartwatch, a very simple yet affordable best cheap smartwatch on my list .
Opening the box , i was very surprised, the watch comes in a rubber strap or steel strap depending on your choice . At only $50 , the watch looked more premium than i expected .
The pebble time smartwatch has got a color smart display and is water resistant , implying that you can wear the watch even in showers or the rain .
The smartwatch has got a pretty decent battery life , I used the smartwatch to play some music for 4-5 hours and still i had 75% left .Still, it goes without saying that the battery timing is good.
The smartwatch has got some storage space on board to allow you store important files, you can load the files using the apps .Majority of the supported apps are cost free.
One thing i don’t understand about such an awesome watch is lack of a touch screen, this makes navigation around the watch a bit tiresome even though i want things to get done quickly .
Finally the pebble time smartwatch has got almost every feature you would need from a watch of such a price .The watch is a great option for people who are looking for best cheap smartwatch. [joomdev-wpc-pros-cons disable_title=”no” title=”Pros & Cons” button_text=”Get it now” disable_button=”no” button_link=”https://amzn.to/2J4xD2X” button_link_target=”_BLANK” button_rel_attr=”nofollow”][joomdev-wpc-pros]
- Simple design
- Water resistant
- Plenty of Apps and watch faces
- Decent battery life
- Watch faces from android and IOS work
- The fitness apps are not polished enough
- Not all watch faces and apps are as good
- There is no touch screen
- The display is dim to read under direct light
Keoker KW18 Smart Watch ($89.99) – looks classyNext on our list is Keoker KW8 Smart Watch – the watch has got rather a classy look with its rubber buckle strap and plain, round, 1.3-inch face encased in an elegant, slim bezel . Perhaps the smartwatch is one of the most nice looking and pleasing of the budget smart watches on this list . The smartwatch has got a conveniently SIM tool which releases pull-out tray at the side for inserting SIM Card and Micro SD Card back to back . The watch is compatible with both the Android and iOS operating Systems .
- Classy look
- Good battery life
- Small but visible air bubbles underneath the face marred its appearance around the edge
- the watch can not sync time and date
ANCwear smartwatch ($24.99) – very affordable on AmazonThis budget smartwatch supports a SIM card , a fitness tracker watch for pedometer sleep monitor , unisex wrist watch for Android, Samsung , HTC , Sony LG & IOS Iphone Smartphones . The smartwatch works well for some of the following smartphones via bluetooth . Android smartphones such as Samsung Galaxy : S8, S8 Plus, S7, S7 Edge, S6, S6 Edge, S5, S4, S3, LG , Google , Samsung Note : 5,4,3,2 , SONY , Huawei, Motorola , HTC , Blackberry , ZTE , OPPO ,Xiaomi , Lenovo and more . It’s partially compatible with Apple iphone 8 , iPhone 7 , Apple iPhone 7 Plus , Apple iPhone 6/6s , Apple 6/6s plus , Apple iphone 5/5S , Apple iPhone 5C , Apple iPhone 4/4s and any bluetooth enabled Tablet . This budget smartwatch also allows you to view notifications from email , Caller ID ,SMS , calendar and your favorite apps on your wrist . The smartwatch size is a 1.54″ TFT LCD 2.5D Radian Capacitive Touch Screen 240*240 pixels with an OGS Laminating Process . This gadget has got a couple of other cool features like the Bluetooth dialer , call Reminder , Bluetooth call , Bluetooth SMS/IM Message Notifier ant-lost (looking phone & looking smartwatch) , Health Management: Pedometer, Sleep Monitor, Remote capture ,Remote Capture,Sedentary Reminder,Calendar, Audio and Video Player that i loved from its make . You can use the budget smartwatch as a real standalone cell phone since it supports GSM 850/900/1800/1900 MHz Network which can enable you to make or receive a call with a Gsm Sim Card inserted . Besides all the above this watch can work with your IOS as a Bluetooth device which means you can simply make or receive a call by sync your contacts to this watch via Bluetooth . Isn’t that cool ? Unfortunately, the watch doesn’t have some functions like Remote capture , Notification Push and Anti-lost currently available for iOS users. [joomdev-wpc-pros-cons disable_title=”no” title=”PROS & CONS” button_text=”Get it now” disable_button=”no” button_link=”https://amzn.to/2KcKPiY” button_link_target=”_BLANK” button_rel_attr=”nofollow”][joomdev-wpc-pros]
- Has got a good battery life span i.e 2 days average battery life , 5 hours continuous music play, or up to 4 hours phone call .
- It also has got a good full speed charging .
- Has a comfortable watch band.
- Compatible with most of android smartphones and iPhones .
- Good voice.
- Some functions are unavailable of iOS .
Martian Watches Notifier Smartwatch ($41.34) – hybrid smartwatch .Martian Watches is another budget smartwatch with a sports analog watch face with smart features . The smartwatch is not a touch screen like some other budget smartwatches we have just seen . What makes it special is its notifier, the Notifier has just enough smarts to make it worth every dollar of its very low price. The Notifier has a 1.5-inch OLED display embedded in its face that shows notifications, including phone calls, text messages, alerts from apps such as Fitbit and Twitter, and silent alarms. These notifications are easy to turn on and off in Martian’s app for iOS and Android. Unlike many of the cheap smartwatches we tested, the Notifier never struggled to keep its Bluetooth connection to a smartphone. The Notifier also has a remote camera feature that launches your phone’s Camera app to take a photo and a feature that alerts you when you walk out of range of your phone. Compatible with select Apple and Android phones – You can use the watch with most Android smartphones and tablets with OS 2.3.3 or later and Apple iPhone 4S, 5, 5C and 5S, plus later versions of iPad and iPod Touch. [joomdev-wpc-pros-cons disable_title=”no” title=”PROS & CONS” button_text=”Get it now” disable_button=”no” button_link=”https://amzn.to/2McSNJi” button_link_target=”_BLANK” button_rel_attr=”nofollow”][joomdev-wpc-pros]
- Good battery life
- Compatible with both iOS & iPhone
- Tap glass for notifications
- The watch doesn’t have a SIM card slot so you can’t make phone calls
Ifunda Bluetooth smartwatch ($33.9) – very comfortable and durableNext on my list is Ifunda Bluetooth smartwatch , this is an amazing smart watch with a round face as well as a smooth band that keeps the layout modern and fashionable . Ifunda smartwatch is no doubt suitable to help you stay in touch with everything on your phone ranging from notifications such as social media accounts , SMS message ,health and wellness monitoring . The budget watch also allows you to call and also approve get in touch with your smart watch so that you can multitask. It supports Android phones , samsung and IOS Iphone 7 plus 6s for different categories of people i.e Men , women , kids and Boys . One thing we didn’t like about this budget smartwatch , the watch has got partial functions for IOS iPhone users . However regardless of the above dissatisfaction, we love almost all the features unconditionally i.e a Remote Notifier , send Out Message , Telephone Directory , Facebook , Twitter , Hands Free , Songs Gamer , Sync phone calls , Inactive advise , Sleep Display , Pedometer , Calculator , Clock and Calendar . Summary of special features about the Bluetooth smartwatch. Supports android , iOS and Sim Card insertion. Has got a long lasting 350mAH lithium battery which takes an average of 2 days . The watch is super light and comfortable – best companion in daily time and outdoor sports activity Smartwatch has an awesome display as well as the hypersensitive screen touch , which can supply you with a clear display even in the glare . Smartwatch is multi function i.e you can dial via watch or Bluetooth optional depending on what you want .
- Weight : 1.76 oz/ 50g
- CPU : MTK6261D
- Screen : OGS Capacitive Touch Screen .
- Bluetooth Version : 3.0
- Measurements : 6 x 4 x 1.25 centimeters ( Lx W x H )
- LCD : 1.54 “inch TFT Hd LCD .
- Frequency : 360MHZ .
- Battery : 350mAh Polymer Battery .
- Color : Black , Silver , White, Pink
- Capacity : 128M + 64M support 16GB , Max. TF Storage Space Card ( Not Included with Item )
- G – Sensor : Supports Digital Pedometer Analysis , Rest Monitoring , Anti-lost , Sedentary Remind .
- Language : English , German , French , Italian , Chinese , Spanish
- Compatibility : Support IOS 7.0 and later versions , Android 4.2 and above .
- Comfortable and Durable
- Has long lasting Battery life & Extra Replacement battery
- Works with android
- Has an awesome display
- Smart and Multifunction
- Supports partial Functions on Iphone .
FITZ Bluetooth smartwatch ($25.99) – cheap and simpleIf you have been looking for a simple but cheap smart watch, then i would recommend you get a fitz Bluetooth smartwatch . This budget smartwatch has got a quality capacitive touch display that allows you to sync phone calls ,contacts and call logs . The watch also allows you to receive message push notifications from Email , WhatsApp, Facebook , twitter and others . The watch can also work as a fitness tracking device since it has got health tracking : pedometer , sleep Monitor , sedentary reminder , Distance Traveled , calories Burnt , sleep Monitor . You can use this smartwatch as a standalone smartphone . It works as a standalone smartphone after inserting a 2G micro SIM card. Fitz smartwatch supports both android and iOS iPhone devices . For iPhone, it can be paired via Bluetooth, but no App is available in the app store . Functions supported on iPhone include Sync calls , pedometer , calculator , clock , Music player and others, however no push notifications from social media . Other features available on the smartwatch include : light up screen when you lift hand , calendar , Alarm clock , recorder , calculator, setting , File Manager , Music player among others . Fitz Bluetooth smartwatch specifications : Hardware specifications
- CPU: MTK6261 Memory: 32M+32M; Support max 32GB TF card Display: 1.22″ IPS ; Resolution ratio: 240×240 pixel Touch screen: OGS capacitive screen Bluetooth: Ver.3.0
- Supports both android and iPhones .
- Can be used for fitness tracking ( fitness smartwatch )
- Can be used as stand alone smartphone .
- Supports partial functions on iOS iphone devices .
Wonlex fitness smartwatch ($31.88) – nice, cheap fitness trackerThe budget smartwatch can be used as fitness tracker , KW18 can record your steps and consuming calories while you are walking or running . You can define your goals for your steps, to improve your healthy body . The cheap smartwatch can also know your sleep quality including sleep time and sleep status, so that you can adjust your sleep . Wonlex fitness smartwatch has got cool functions such as sleep monitor , Heart rate monitor , pedometer ,sedentary alarm , sleep analysis , alarm clock , stopwatch, calculator , photography, reminders , anti-lost , dial, clock , SMS , bluetooth sync , music player & remote camera . This smartwatch supports App for apple iOS and android smartphone. After connecting with the App , SMS and notifications on the smartphones will sync to the watch . You can use the watch to read messages and the notifications from Twitter , Facebook , Whatsapp SNS info directly . What i didn’t understand about the watch, it starts in Chinese, After a few clicks it switches over to English, but I had to guess a little bit. Specifications :
- Bluetooth version : 4.0
- CPU : MTK2502C
- Display : 1.3 Inch round all HD IPS capacitive touch screen .
- Resolution :240* 240 pixels
- Ant-lost : Supports the lost remind
- Storage : RAM 128M+ROM 64M,External memory: Support TF card up to 16GB (not included)
- Clock display : supports 3 sets of display clock , freeswitch , click to follow switch .
- G-sensor : Yes , support pedometer , sedentary alarm , sleep analysis , gesture
- Battery : 3.7V, Current : Current: 45mA; 340mAh Polymer battery; Bluetooth connection standby: >5 days;Normal use: > 1 days. 1.3 inch round screen IPS LCD.
- Insert a SIM card,this smartwatch will become a mobile phone.You are freely to make calls, receive messages.
- Water Resistant: IP53 waterproof.There will be no problem of the smart watch with accidental spills,or while you are washing hands or getting caught in the rain. (Not for swimming, bathing)
- Support TF card up to 16GB (Not included)
- Supports App for iOS iPhones.
- Can be used as standalone smartphone.
- Supports Dial Hands-Free after Bluetooth connection
- Watch is fashionable , fast charge and has long standby time .
- The battery can’t last for more than 2 days
- Can’t support google play App
Pebble Time Round ( $88.37) – world’s lightest and thinnest smart watchIf you’re looking for a light , thin and comfortable budget smartwatch, i would recommend you get yourself Pebble Time Round smartwatch . The watch is unbelievably one of the best cheap smartwatch on this list . The pebble time round smartwatch includes Pebble Health, a built-in activity and sleep tracker with daily reports and weekly insights . The smartwatch comes with a full suite of pebble features including timeline calendar alerts, notifications, and silent alarms . The smartwatch is compatible with both android and iPhone devices . You can receive notifications of messages , emails , calendar alerts and others but cannot reply them . The watch has got limited features , however unlike other budget smartwatches , this one provides far better functionality . On a full charge, you’ll get up to 2 days of battery life, so there’s no daily dose of battery anxiety. When it’s time to charge, it’s super fast: a full day of power takes just 15 minutes. [joomdev-wpc-pros-cons disable_title=”no” title=”PROS & CONS” button_text=”Get it now” disable_button=”no” button_link=”https://amzn.to/2tndb3H” button_link_target=”_BLANK” button_rel_attr=”nofollow”][joomdev-wpc-pros]
- Compatible with iPhone and Android
- Charges quickly
- Light , thin & comfortable
- Does not allow reply messages
- Doesn’t have touch screen
Mirror Aurora fitness Smartwatch ($20.99) – affordable fitness trackerMirror Aurora is a fitness smartwatch, bracelet with heart rate , sleep monitor and pedometer Led Display for iPhone & Android . The budget smartwatch looks great and functions excellent . It’s very easy to set up and starts working in seconds . The watch has got a great app which monitors all physical activity and stores its history . The instructions of the watch are very clear and Bluetooth connectivity is extremely amazing . I used this watch for my android phone but it can work well for iPhone as well . The watch gives similar measurements for blood pressure and heart rates with other instruments i have used . It has very useful features such notification that notifies you in case of an activity on other apps of your phone such as SMS , WhatsApp messages , Facebook , twitter among others . The Fitness watch has got other useful features such as calorie counter , step tracker , sport distance , sedentary reminder , motion monitoring among others . The charging is very easy with USB adapter and battery lasts at least 7 days . It’s is a very good product at this price . [joomdev-wpc-pros-cons disable_title=”no” title=”PROS & CONS” button_text=”Get it now” disable_button=”no” button_link=”https://amzn.to/2HG5Uku” button_link_target=”_BLANK” button_rel_attr=”nofollow”][joomdev-wpc-pros]
- The app tells you the battery life in watch .
- It has got a good battery life (7 days ) .
- Watch can track your steps .
- It’s a good fitness tracker smart watch .
- It tracks heart rate and analyzes it on app as normal or not .
- The app that is required to pair with the watch, is outdated , graphics and user interface is old, but it still works
- The app that is required to pair with the watch, is outdated , graphics and user interface is old, but it still works
- The wristband is not really that good .It’s such a pain .
Aeifond Bluetooth smartwatch ($23.99)- easy to setup and easy to useThis is a new Bluetooth smartwatch with so many functions , easy to use. It is suitable to all categories of persons ( not limited to age ). The budget smartwatch has got two working models , use as standalone smartphone if you insert GSM 2G,2.5G Network SIM card into the smartwatch, you can make a phone call directly from the smart watch including answering and dial-up . The other way , you can connect the watch with phone by Bluetooth , then you can make phone calls including answering and dial-up , view and reply text messages and so on . This smartwatch can support most android and iOS phones . Such as iphone X/8/8 plus/7/7 plus/6/6plus/6s/6s plus/5/5s/se (Only Supports Partial Functions), Samsung Galaxy Note8/s8/s8 plus/s7/Note 5, Google Pixel/Pixel XL, HTC, Sony, LG, HUAWEI, ZTE etc. smart phones. [joomdev-wpc-pros-cons disable_title=”no” title=”PROS & CONS” button_text=”Get it now” disable_button=”no” button_link=”https://amzn.to/2K6zB3p” button_link_target=”_BLANK” button_rel_attr=”nofollow”][joomdev-wpc-pros]
- Can work as fitness tracker .
- Supports both android and iOS phones
- The front looks nice
- Comes with screen protector
- Battery doesn’t last long
- Hard to change time from military time