Airtel Zawadi points is a loyalty program where Airtel gives back to its subscribers for using their services. For every Ksh.10 spent on airtime, data, minutes, SMS, etc, you get 1 Zawadi point. This article details everything you need to know about Zawadi Points.
Register For Zawadi Points
- Dial *326# and press the send button.
- Choose option 3, Enroll.
- An enrollment confirmation message will be delivered on your line.
How to Redeem Points
You can only redeem data, airtime, and phone accessories using the Airtel Zawadi points.
- Open phone app.
- Dial *326# and press the call button.
- Select option 2, Redeem.
- Then select to redeem points in data, airtime or buy phones or accessories.
- Choose number off points to redeem and follow the prompts.
Check Balance of Redeemed Points
Dial *131*8# for airtime.
For data balance, dial *544*3#.
How to Transfer Zawadi Points to another Number.
- Dial *326#.
- Choose option 4, Transfer Points.
- Enter the number of points you want to transfer (remember the minimum is 50).
- Then enter the number of the recipient number.
- Enter your Zawadi Points PIN (if you have one).
- You’ll then get a prompt that the points have been transferred successfully.
How to Set Up Zawadi Points PIN
- Dial *326#.
- Select option 5, Set / Change PIN.
- Enter old PIN. Remember the default PIN is 1234.
- Enter New PIN.
- In a few minutes, you will receive a confirmation message.